Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tagged

Okay I'm sorry I didn't check on the tags thing sooner.. been busy.. but here we go..

1) how have you changed in the last 10 years?
a) I made the transition from the SDS to being a padawan
b) Become more of a quiet person..
c) I've come to understand that just because someone is labeled as a " demon" or " sith" doesn't nesscarily mean they are a bad person

What do you hate most?
A) close minded people
B) People who think too much of themselves
C) waiting for late knights or jedi masters*snort*
D) Darth Vader (see Kriss' comments for the full story)
E) needles
What have you acomplished most in your life?
Easy, to train to be a Jedi Knight while dealing with a sith emperess who could've been potentially dangerous. And still is if you make her mad.juggling both at one time is no picnic.. I still fear what the future holds

What are your favroite songs?
1) ACDC Hell's Bells
2) I can't make you love me - Bonnie Rait
3) Love Hurts- Nazareth
4)Memory - Cats the musical
5)Not Meant for Me- Static X
6)Play Minstrel Play- Blackmore's Night
7) Candyman-Christina Aglueria(sp?)
8)Before I'm Dead- Kidney Thieves
9)System-Linkin Park

Tag three people
Sorry not tagging anyone.. on a mission right now.. well if I must I can think of one person.. Vader your up...

Chow
Phobia

7 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

*Dong... Dong... Dong...*

Hells Bells!

Phobia said...

lol.. I see I am not the only ACDC fan.. *grins*

Skywalker said...

kh'What do you hate most? Darth Vader'
*snort*

Phobia said...

you of all people know why I said that.. overgrownrusttin can with no sense and no brain*grumbles*

Tash199 said...

I tagged her :) and I'm glad ur an LP fan! I luv LP!

Phobia said...

*grins* I have a taste for many diffrent kinds of music

Tash199 said...

I luv LP I'm in the "LPU Man" lol I'll be playing a lot of LP 2night at the concert :)