Saturday, November 18, 2006

An interlude and a hidden truth

I guess I should start back at the begining.. The VERY begining. You see I have already died once. A very long time past my name then was Arista Draconis Dethran. I used to be a Jedi Knight even then.. How I ended up with the same profession in two lives is beyond me. This is something I have kept from even Catia.

I remember whenever I was very small, I used to have dreams about my past life. You see, whenever I lived out on the street I went to a seer. Her name simply put was Mosieda.She never gave me anny other name.

She took me through a series of , well inner explarations. Basically I would sit in a meditative stance and breathe in a sweet smelling smoke and she would be able to tell me things I had never told anyone.. After a time she finally discovered who I was. The day the goons from Offworld came, she died. That day I met Yusuke.

He has been like a brother to me, still is to be honest. I not only met him, but Kurama ,Hiei and Kuwabara. In a nutshell to catagorize it, Kurama is much like Obi Wan, Hiei and Yusuke are a lot like Anakin. Hiei is like Anakin's sith side. Yusuke is a lot like Anakin period. I miss them a lot.

You see I almost did not become a padawan. The people who they work for are very pwoerful in their own right and I was offered a position by Yusuke on the Spirit Dectective Squad. But Koenma .. bloody todler , said that I couldn't take the position and instead was shipped off here.
But I am guessing you are wondering this: if you died before how can you be alive and remember now?

Well let me answer your question.


You see the day I was to be shipped off to the Jedi Temple, the SDS acompinied me to the portal, but one of their long time enemies was waiting there. His name was Sensui and he was a powerful A class demon. Now this wasn't good in the slightest i can tlel you and the guys had one heck of a fight on their hands. Sensui wanted to use the portal to unleash various assorted nasties on the galaxy.

Where did this leave me you ask? With no spirit energy and only the force to help me? Ah well that's where you'd be mistaken. With extensive training from Genaki I possess both spirit energy and the force. . It can be a task at times let me tell you.


Well Hiei was all for making a fast run for the portal and having me jump through. Once I was in the portal it would shut down on their side, leaving Sensui with no way to get his demons through. But, I knew that even together they did not stand a shot against Sensui without help. If there is one thing that applies to both my past and present lives it's this; I won't leave someone in danger, don't care who it is.

So we fought together, and yes we overcame Sensui. But at a cost. you see Yusuke was gravely injured . He was going to die and I knew it. So I did the only thing my consience bade me to do.

I gave him every last ounce of my life force that I had left. I had been weakened by the battle myself . I knew I shouldn't have done it, but I did. The next thing I remembered was waking up in Koenma's office. Didn't I tell you? koenma is the son of King Yamma: that's the ruler of the Spirit World, or as i call it, the Rekai. Koenma aid that for my efforts in helping defeat Sensui and saving Yusuke's life, I would be given my life back but I had to start anew and remember everything bit by bit.


So he sent me to the very galaxy I had sacrificed my life trying to protect, I was renamed and most of my memories were either taken away or blocked. the ones that were blocked came back with time. About how I knew the SDS etc.. Some still haven't come back, and others Yusuke has filled in for me. Like how I got entangled with the SDS in the first place before this..
I had been sent on a mission by the council to assist the Prince of the Rekai. I think it was security detail or something. I really don't care much how it happened I'm just glad it happened.


This might seem REALLY confusing to everyone, and I know it even confuses me at times when I try to explain it. All I can say is time runs diffrent in the Rekai then it does here in this galaxy. That's another reason why I haven't attempted to contct Yusuke. There is part of me that is scared of what I might find. I don't want to try and contact him only to find out that he has been thrown in limbo and the others are dead or something.. well you follow. I think the best timeline I can give you is this.. and even this is a rough estimiate.

1 Rekai year= 62 Galaxy years

So if I were to leave here now for a short vacation in the Rekai I might as well say goodbye to what I know because when I come back, most of it would be gone. Sad isn't it? So I stay here and defend what I have come to call home, though my heart aches to see my freinds again. that's part of the reason why I am such a withdrawn person. A lot of it is well.. that's entirely for another time, place and entry
Chow
Phobia

9 comments:

Lysandra said...

*chews lip* interesting past. That King Yamma part sounded like some chinese afterlife thing...

Phobia said...

*nods* tell me about i, it's actually a cross between the two.. Japanese and Chinease.. *shakes head* believe me, it gets crazy at times

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Oh, wow! I didn't know all of that!

Skywalker said...

Hmmm. Very interresting

Phobia said...

Intresting? Mild understatement of the year Ani, and Kriss, i keep it secret for a reason, but I figured it was time to come clean.. I'm tired of hiding to be honest.

Vegeta said...

psgsI've met Yemma once, or a version of him at of him at least I blew up his castle. And That Troll Hoiei looks nothing like me I don't care what anyone says.

Lysandra said...

I'm not at all familiar with japanese but chinese, well call it built it and due to serials

Phobia said...

*laughs* well at least someone had the right idea. Yamma never much like me and vice versa.. Koenma took a liking to me for what reason I can't fathom ..
And you're right Vegeta, Hiei doesn't look much at all like you.. the only similarity is the spiky hair and personality.. That's where any remote similarity ends I tell you..