Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Peek into the past, explaining the present and looking into the future

Hello , good day and salutations fellow bloggers. My name is Catia Ravenstone... Some call me Darth Ravenstone.. marauder.. etc etc.. I could go on for hours, but I will not bore you with the details. Currently I reside inside of another for I am dead.I died January 22nd in the year 5,600 BBY . in my day I was all powerful, all knowing. Feared by most of the galaxy and loved by those whom had won my freindship,which might I say were few. Terror of the galaxy I put planets into ruin wiht a single word from my lips.. but now all of that has changed.How I survived you ask? Well in the weeks preceeding my death I worked with two artifacts.. The Chaliceof life .. and a book which I myself created

Well somehow my spirit managed to become infused with said artifacts and whenever I died I was cast into limbo. For some odd 300 years I was there.. more porbably but I lost count. I waited and watched .Many things chnaged from my time and whenever those artifacts were found again. I was freed. But not in the way I had wanted.A yonug Jedi padawan by the name of Phobia Deimos had stumbled across my things.In doing so she freed me , and my spirit was infused within her body.

We are inseprable, if they should try to seprate us it would kill her,literally. I used to be the most feared woman in the galaxy but three hundred years in limbo changes a person. No longer did I want to eridacate planets with a single order, no longer did I want to be evil.. I just wanted to cause mischief galore... And whenever I was freed I got my chance....My first target , Anakin Skywalker.. supposedly the chosen one who would bring balance to the force.. A long time ago I learned not to believe in prophices and the like because they went to your head, as in Anakin's case, making him a prime target for pranks, all untracable... I have more targets to acquire however, my host will not let me get up to too much trouble , which is no fun.

There is one person who makes up for that however.. That would be Jedi master and council member Obi wan Kenobi... My dear darling host .. well for intrests of semi privacy o her, let us say she admires him greatly okay? *eyes flash* and I won't go any farther on that subject...And all I have to say about him is.. *mew* hottness.... not even back then did we have men who looked tht good... that's why I stayed single thankyoumuchly.Okay and whoever reads that part.. don't go jumping all over Phobia, not her fault okay? goodIn the comming days I will be giving you my point of view on many of Phobia's adventures, and speak of some things she does not even know of.. until then

Au VoirCatia Ravenstone

No comments: