Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A chance to live Again

(CTD from last post)

Phobia stood shivering slightly, one boot resting against the brick wall her eyes on the warehouse. My senses were stretched out as well but I had instructed her to keep a small vibroblade tucked snugly under her arm out of sight. That way if someone tried to sneak up on us, I had showed her how to turn so it would be buried between the 3rd and fourth rib, causing extreme pain if not death on contact.

Before I could even react( hey I was acutally relaxing for once here) Phobia was drug into the back alley. A momentary glimmer and I saw who it was, that punk rapper wanna be Skywalker.He might be the chosen one, but this is why I say I don't believe in prophicies. Anakin is prime proof.Phobia was just about to bury the vibroblade in his ribs when she too realizied who it was. Frankly myself I was getting tired of waiting for them.

I trusted Phobia to the point that all she needed was a little push from me and she could move like lightning. She had snapped many necks in the past and I knew she was preapred to snap more if nesscary, but for now...I heard Skywalker's comment and I snarled" prissy little nerdy braid.. I 'd put him flat on his back if given a second.. "She shushed me as we listened to the plan. Neither of us were happy about it, but I was up for some fun. Anakin acutally had the gall to tell her to calm down now or else she could go home? God.. If I could just get out!!I let ut a breath through my teeth and began my ritual of mentally pacing to try and relieve stress I heard a whisper" I'm going to let you take control.. They don't trust me enough and besides this is your fight, not mine"

The last part of Anakin's plan.. I had to hand it to him.. he was looking out for Pho.. but I could take Dooku if nesscary. I only prayed that Harusame was not at the warehouse. If he was.. This fight would be mine and mine alone.. I could not let Anakin and Obi Wan get involved, no matter what the cost. That beast should have been put down a long time ago, he would be soon enough.We sliupped into the warehouse and Phobia knelt behind a crate . I gently pushed her conciousness to the back of our head and I came forward. I felt every last little thing.. I felt so.. alive.. I nodded birefly in response to her statement and began pulling my power to me .. the phoenix shall rise and all shall tremble in fear.. My favroite quote, and it was about to come true. I grinned.

TBC: till Later Au Voir Catia Ravenstone

No comments: