Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The past returns to haunt me

Whenever we hit the floor the first thing I realizied was that we were in two speerate bodies. But my attention was quickly pulled from this as I suddenly recgonized the room we were in. I sraightened slightly, and gazed ahead though my stomach felt like someone had poured hydrogen into it. Being in this room again , it , quite simply to say froze my blood.I remember where I was, chained in the shadows awaiting my turn before the great slayer. I had prayed for death on numerous occasions before this.

I had a slave's collar around my neck and my hands and feet were shackled . The other jedi were lined up before him, on their hands and knees awaiting death. Why couldn't I have been with them? I would have gladly welcomed death rather than what lay in store for me.I looked over at Phobia who seemed transfixed by the whole scene. She wanted to find out who he was, well she wouldfind out, a killer and a monster who should've been put down a long time ago, that bastard. I listened as he told them of their so called charges and how he would eridacate all jedi.


I remember thinkingthat so long as one good llight shines in the universe that the jedi order would never be extinguished .The sword started to glow.. that horrid swing, blood everywhere, mass murder is what it was..He stepped back up to his throne and then motioned for me to be brought forward.. My limbs shook with terror as my mind recalled what was to come next. This day I was forever stripped of any right to be a jedi.. I will tell you now I am no longer pure and never have been since that day. I remember pulling his diary which sat on the terrace to Phobia's feet and then we were gone from that acursed place.

We were back in the templeI prayed, I begged silently for her not to ask me, but her kind heart would not allow her not to.." I.. Please don't ask me .. I don't want to talk about it.. just know he made me what I am now.. He must die for what he has done.. what he will do.. he will attack the temple, his dream has not been realizied.. now that he knows I am alive he might try to use you for the machiene"She still didn't get it.. poor girl" Look he would use you to get to me, in his own twisted way he loved me . I reached heights of power and fame he could never and he was forever jealous of me.

"Damn him to hell for what he did to me. Damn him for escaping the death he so richly deserved.I will kill him this time, no matter what. No one will stop me not even the force itself.Her comlink went off and in a few moments we were on our way downtown.She asked me if I knew it wasa trap.. Hello I'm Darth Freakin Ravenstone for god's sake!"do i look like I was born yesterday? Of coruse I know that this lead is probably a trap.. If anything the diary will tell us more"I knew it would have invaluable information in it, most importantly a weakness.As we rode up to the warehouse I told myself we both would follow the plan, but I would take the head of any sepratist who dared stop me.. either that or make their heart burst and their brain pour out their ears.. but we will see

TBC

Till Later everyone Au Voir: Catia Ravenstone

No comments: