Sunday, November 26, 2006

My return from the pits of hell itself

The rain was comming down in pounding sheets. I could barely see my hand in front of my face. The mud was clinging to me and I could hear the rain squishing in my boots. The mud mixed with the rain and blood making me look even worse than I already was. Catching reflections of myself in the puddles of water, frankly I was shocked at my own apparence. I didn't recgonize myself

I could barely walk . I didn't know how I was alive much less back home. Harusame is dead. that is the important fact. I beheaded him in one stroke . It's over and done. Even now I still think I should be back in spirit world with the others. Somehow I found the strength to pull through. Catia and I both are alive, and the monster is dead.

That is what matters. When I touched down on Coruscant, tears flowing once again. They stung the massive burns and scrapes all over me.. When I glanced in the mirior I nearly threw up . It was worse than I thought. Half of my face was swollen from the punches and kicks I had sustained. My jaw was broken on one side and one eye is so mangled I didn't know if I will ever see out of it again.

That's just the tip of the iceberg about the injuries but I'll get into that more later. I could feel Anakin's force signature as well as Obi Wan's in the council room. I stumbled to the door. I truthfully didn't know how much farther I could walk. I carried a bag attached to my belt. One of my legs was completly useless, it had been busted into about 7 or 8 pieces.


The whole council was there.. damn.. I looked to Anakin as he tried to rise from where he was seated. He was using a hover crutch to get around, cant' say I blame him. Obi Wan got up to try and help me but I was so far gone I didn't realize it at that point. I took the bag off of my belt and tossed it to the floor. The tarp unfurlled to reveal th head of Harusame, his demonic green eyes still open in shock.

"He's dead.. this time . .there is no doubt.. " I stammered before falling to my knees and screaming in absoulete agony. Both kneecaps were like eggshells when you drop them off a building. Obi Wan caught me by one side and .. I felt a familiar set of hands on my other arm, I turned to look.. How in all hells? " Yu..yusuke? " Surely I was dead .. I had to be.. and there was.. "Hiei? Kurama?"


It was then I blacked out utterly.

The next thing I remember I woke in the healer's ward. Anakin was on one side of my bed and Yusuke was on the other. I tried to sit up but my body screamed in protest. I settled for leaning up a tad .. " how.. how long have I been out for?" I asked.. I knew I would have to face the council. I wanted to be prepared for the worst.

Yusuke moved some of my hair back from my face" you've been out cold for almost 2 weeks. When they brought you back Kurama stitched you up best he could then we used reki to heal your internal injuries Then they dunked you in bacta for a week. You've been in bed here for about a week or so. You gave us all one hell of a scare sis" He said hugging me carefully with one arm. I was still rather jumpy but hugged him back best I could. Right now I hurt so freakin much but I knew it was only the begining of it.

Anakin chuckled a bit" Relax.. I know for one thing they aren't going to expel you. That took guts.. and speaking of what the hell were you thinking? " he asked me, leveling the look on me that I KNEW he had to have picked up from Obi Wan. I mean after so many times getting glared at yuorself.. you have to learn how to do it. The ticked and stressed look in his eyes telling me that I was in for a long afternoon.

I propped myself up on my elbow, gritting my teeth agaisnt the feel of the sheet fibers in my still healing skin. " Look . I will tell you right now point blank.. I hated myself for not going in after you when the building blew up. Jedi or not, you are my brother Anakin. I understnad you can protect yourself, so don't even start with me on that whole speel. Fact is I will not let you get hurt if it is in my power to stop it. That goes for any and everyone who I care for" I finished casting a glance over at Yusuke. He clamed up real quick.

I looked at Anakin after a moment, still amazed at my own bite and fire in my words. I am not usually one to speak thusly. He was shocked, flabbergasted even. He didn't know what to say, his jaw hung open slightly" You ought to close your mouth Ani you're catching flies." I said with a smirk .

Master Para had not come to see me yet and I wondered why, but then Yusuke grabbed Anakin by the back of the tunics and tugged him out and shut the doors saying I needed some sleep. Yeah I did, but I know that look .. something was up and I wasn't being told. I hate being lied to did I tell you that? I was hurting however and badly, so I decided to take some rest. I knew that

I would be poked and prodded at like a lab animal. Kurama would need to use the healing plants to stitch up my wounds. Those things hurt like the devil. I had them used on me before, but they would speed up my healing

Okay full count of my injuries, both ankles sprained, both knee caps shattered,, left leg completly busted, upper tiba on my right leg broken, left thigh was ripped open, nearly gutted like a trout, collapsed lung, half my face swelled, broken collarbone and arm, and one eye mangled. Oh .. also three broken ribs. Like I said.. Long road to recovery. Very long
Chow
Phobia

6 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You were in Hell? I know what that's like.

Skywalker said...

That one off my list of people to save. Glad you're back.

Gar-Gar The Cat said...

*swishes tail* You're back! Purr!

Unknown said...

Take care of yourself.

Master Obi-Wan said...

When you are well, we must talk.

Phobia said...

Jon: I have read.. it was akin to hell but not acutally hell itself

Ani: glad to take some stress off of you..

DJK: I will, I won't have a choice lmao

Obi: You and about 3 other people.. Yusuke is going to have himself a hissy fit.. Oh and also my master.. so I have a lot of people to talk to