Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stage 3 (Catia's POV)

It took me a few moments to get my senses alicmated to the climate.. After being dead for at least three hundred years, this is understandable.Three droidekas stood directly in our path. I gave a small , almost non existent flick of my wrist, pulling force power behind it. The droidswere a hulking pile of scrap and I kicked them out of the way" Cheap pieces of junk:" I said with a low growl..

The droidekas were easy.. But I knew my night ws only just starting.We advanced farther into the warehouse. I could hear the clank of the metal on the droids hinges as though my body were that of an android.I let the droids surround me, and I slipped into a straight fighting stance, saber extended.. you know the drill, basically modified form 3 .

I gathered every last cell of rage I had in me that was safe to summon and pushed it at the droids, throwing half against the nearby wall and half forwards towards the central wall.I was able to catch amy reflection in the mirior. I was back, and burning for vengance, my eyes oculd tell any sane person that. I have almost learned how to function as a jedi again you know, but there are some parts of me that will never be the same.Down another small pathway.

It was filled up by effing cheap metal.. " Dam stupid pieces of junk!" I yelled and disemebered them slowly.. But I made one crucial mistkae. One of the armor plates on the crappy droids flew off and was headed for a laser , undoubetedly which was a tripwire alarm.I tried to yank it to a stop, but hang it all I was a second too slow.. The alarm went off buzzing and screeching in my ears.. " Well they would have known sooner or later anyways" I said with a small shrug of my shoulders.We continued into the warehosue steadily.

Let me say it felt good to be able to fight again. I have missed it terribly. Even when I was a jedi, I loved sparring sessions. Now mind you I was not using even a 10th of my power now, but still.. Damn it felt so good to be free! the only thing that annoyed me to no end was I was not permitted to kill any of the humans.. She said the only one I may have free reign on is that self rightous, bastard Harusame.. Forgive my language here, but there is nothing less severe that I can think of that would describe him so accuretly.I understood why Phobia had put the clamp on me with the humans though. She wanted to earn Anakin and Obi Wan's trust, something she could not do if I killed every sepratist human guard in this palce. though no bloodshed annoyed me to no end, I respected her for her decision and abided by it .


We headed from section to section cleaning hosue on any and all droids who were present.. Now all that would be left is the front of the room.., which by my gueesess is where Anakin and Obi Wan would be headed here in a few, or somewhere around that area..I wasn't really payiing attention to much of anything except the slash and bang of the droids as they collapsed under my saber.Then I heard it.. a blood curdling , piercing scream. . My head snapped forward towards the sound as Phobia asked me the one question I did NOT want to hear..

" Do you think it's him?" she asked me.. I didn't really want to know.. but knew we'd have to find out.. " We'll see , as soon as we finish cleaning hosue here first. " I began letting loose bigger incriments of my power and I could feel her arms wern't accustomed to the strain. I heard some wisecrack remark and replied to her" It takes years of pratice my dear.. years..."
TBC
Au Voir: Catia Ravenstone

No comments: