Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stage 6 (Catia's POV)

I followed the scream like a moth to the flame.. I glimpsed the machiene and felt a tightening just under my chest.. This thing was a monstrousity.. an absoulete terror.. I was proud.. in a sense.. do not ask me whyI reached out to scour the machiene for any weakness I could find..Besides cheap as hell wireing and really crappy metal.. I found nothing.. In the center though I found what was causing The force waves to be pulled from Adana..


If it were allowed to keep going for another five minutes she would be dead.. I can tell you this with a certainty.I could hear Phobia tell me to be careful not to try and take down the machiene with Adana still strapped to it.. One wrong move reven in a calm state could kill her.. the thing was too dangerous. When I saw the design of the machieneI growled and spat out in disgust" Just like him the machiene desgin is his"

It sickened me to the pit of my stomach.. I wondered what hellish invention he would cook up next once this one went down.. it WOULD go down.. even If I had to die to do it.I looked out over the room in general and saw a man moving.. I flipped across the room in one motion and pinned the guard to the wall in one motion.. It was a descendant of one of the guards who hauled me before Harusame.. But stil had the same temperment.. evil..

I grinned positively like the devil and my eyes shone with an orangish yellow tint.. I could feel the power rising in me , skyrocketing.. It was a heady mixture, power and anger.. and I was drunk on it like a fine wine.. i pinned the guard by the throat to the wall, and I could see the reflection of my eyes in his own, promises of pain and death." where IS he?" i snarled, the anger corusing headily through me.. oh.. the feel of it.. the pleasure of it.. it was almost too much.The man didn't say a word so I tightened my hand around his throat like a vice ..

I could hear the snap and crack of his trachea as it broke like a bunch of twigs under my grip..." I will only ask ONCE more.. WHERE IS HARUSAME?" I was pissed and would kill him if he gave me an excuse.. just one...He hesitated and then stammered" a-andromeda moon b-bel-l-t" He was wheezing and gasping like mad..Now we were getting somehwere.. " One last thing before you can go slithering back to whatever hellhole corner you came from.. the machiene.. shut it off NOW!"He was wheezing as he spoke.. a trait I find most annoying really.. " I can't only master Harusame has the code... " he said with a trimphunt sneer.I tossed the guard across the room like a cheap taudry rag doll . When he hit the floor I squeezed my hand into a fist and my power flared towardsthe guard.. I could feel the rupturing of the guard's heart and I shuddered in ectasy..

Oh to be able to kill again.. I won't lie when I say I miss it.. I do.. But not as much as I used to honestly..I heard Phobia ask me what I had doen to the man.. As I watched the blood run out of every opening of his upper body I replied simply" I ruptured his heart.. he would have only left here to hurt someone else.. you know this.." I sensed Phobia withdraw a bit and I sighed.. I'd never understand why she was so.. goodly..


Apaprently the closer we got to the machiene Phobia could feel excactly what powered the machiene.. in a way.. a sith holocron.. with the power cells.. it could only make the motors move with kinetic energy.. But the holocron was needed to give it the power of the sith.The more I dared think about it , the more my anger grew .. It grew to such a degree I was drunk on it.. truly and completly stone dead drunk. Dark waves rolled off of me with an ease.. I could hear the creak and groan of the metal of the warehouse as stones started tumbling from the roof.. Bolts shot all around the room like bullets loosed from a gun..


One struck my cheek .. I didn't flinch..I could hear Phobia screaming in my head.. something.. But truthfully I was too drunk on power to care.. but she can be persestant that one.. I was finally forced to listen.

." CATIA! CATIA! Listen to me! if you kill everyone here with your anger you will do his work for him! We need to face him head on and finish this!"Damn her.. she was right.. I could feel her clawing to get free and then what was like a loud snap.. she was back in control and I could think clearly again.. The effort had taken too much out of her.. damn me.. She tumbled from the top of a high crate to the floor.. I guided her into a protective ball which flattened like a pancake the second she hit the floor with a dull smack.. I tried to get loose agian but she was refusing me..Fine she wanted to play it that way...

I gathered my energy and forced it into her voice " It's powered by a sith holocron!"Her head fell forward and hit the floor.. She was dizzy and sick... I was better but my anger still simmered.. It was doubtful if she would be able to rise any time soon.. I would have to.. I began speaking softly to her.. apologizing for my grievous error and promising I would be more careful in the future unless we faced Harusame. She wearily agreed and I was permitted to take control again.. I pushed myself up and walked towards the door, pushing more of my power inward to help her.... This was going to end.. Tomorrow..

TBC:

Til Later Au Voir: Catia Ravenstone

No comments: