Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A parting and preaparation for battle

Truthfully it seemed like an age and a half before we got back. It was late, really late. Once excused I made my leave, tears forming in my eyes, but I would not let anyone see them. I knew that I probably would never see Anakin and Obi Wan again. I don't know why that bothered me.. I mean I had died once right? I knew what to expect, It's just that I guess.. I didn't want to be shuffled around to somehwere else.. But it was inveatable. I would die defending those I cared for like family, and damn my own feelings.

I was exhausted when we came back from the mission. I headed to my room and found Lisette who was curled up on my bed fast asleep . I picked her up and sat down where she had been resting on my Amy Brown sheets. I held her close and my shoulders wracked with sobs. I would miss her so much, she was my darling, my angel and my treasure. For the briefist of moments I considered placing a poison capsule in her food. The death would be quick and painless. But as quick as that idea entered my head I banished it. It would be selfish of me to take her life from her when she had done nothing wrong just because I was walking to my death.

I cried and cried until I had no tears left. She looked up at me and licked a tear from the tip of my nose. I giggled a bit and then set her down on her feet as I went around my room checking things and setting the appropriate things out for whoever would enter my room first. You know, no one has seen the inside of my room now that I think of it.. But it doesn't matter now..I set out a small travel pack and placed a few things in it, in case I should be detained. I would burn it before I reached the moon belt.

Once I was sure everything was in place , I sat at my desk and by lamplight I wrote a letter to Anakin, my freind and brother. If anyone, surely he would understand why I must do this. No one except for Catia and I stood even a remote chance against this monster. I didn't want them to get messed up in this.. I cannot stand by and see the few people who I have come to love as family fight and die for an impossible task. I must do this alone. The letter was as follows;


Dear Anakin,
When you read this I will be long gone. I am heading to the Andromeda moon belt to stop a creature of unimaginable strength and power. His name is Harusame. If you look in the archives you will see him entered back in the Old Sith Repbulic Era. He still lives, as does the sith apprentice who became the terror of the galaxy, Catia Ravenstone.

How I got into the middle of this starts about 11 years ago when I first came to the temple. You know that I came from a background that was less than pleasent. After I was brought to the temple I was put on probation by the council. You were about 10 or 11 I think.. I headed out into the field behind the temple to meditate. I was nervous who wouldn't be?
I found a heavy chest in the woods covered by vines.. I managed to open the chest. Inside there was a red cup, a book, a ring, a dagger, and a crystal about the size of my fist. Being of a curious nature I opened the book.


That was my ultimite mistake. You see the spirit of Catia Ravenstone was fused with the book. Whoever opened the book after she died, their soul would be forever intiwned with her's. I was that person.

In truth I found out after a time Catia was not really a bad woman, she used to be a jedi once. This brings me to Harusame. When Catia had been in training to be a padawan she was captured along with 16 other Jedi.. She alone was kept alive and Harusame broke her. Eventually she became a Sith Lady and finally after seemingly getting rid of Harusame, became sith empress and terrorized the galaxy. Harusame is powerful beyond belief. Not even you would be able to stand against him. Catia's powers have tripled every year since she died. She has been dead over something like 600 years to her last count.

We found out he was still alive whenever we went on this mission. Catia sensed him . He is the one who is sheltering Sidious and Dooku. I did not want to leave all of you like this. but I have kept this secret for so long and it is up to me to put a stop to this. If you feel you must go to the council then do so.. I will give my all to stop him. There is only one thing I beg of you. Please take care of Lisette. She should be in my room. She is my angel and my treasure. She was and is my world. I humbly beg forgiveness from all who I am hurting by doing this. For your own sakes , do not follow. I don't want you to get hurt... If the page seems blotchy it is because I am crying while I am writing this.

May the force be with you my brother
Phobia Deimos

Wiping the remaining tears from my face I sealed up the envlope and threw on my robe. Making sure Lisette had enough food I exited my apartment for the last time and locked the door ,leaving a slip of paper nearby with the override code.

With my head ducked low I made my way through the temple halls, my hood pulled up to avoid anyone seeing my face. I made my way to Anakin's room and quietly slipped the envlope under the door, taking off at a run through the empty hall , my feet soundless on the stone floor. I got to the garage without detection and unlocked my fighter. I used the cargo compartment to put my speeder in the back I would need it. The moon belt was a series of tiny planets. I made all the final checks to my fighter and took off before anyone could stop me. The big clock in the hall donged 3 am. It would be hours before anyone knew I was gone . By then it'd be too late for them to stop me.

As I left the planet I gazed back over the blue ball that was Coruscant. I knew in my gut that chances were very slim that I'd never see it again.I was doing this because it was my duty to do so. I was doing this in an attempt to protect those who I held dear. I was doing it...In a startling moment of clarity I realizied it was my destiny....

We have come to Terms
Phobia Deimos

5 comments:

Lysandra said...

oh boy, what put it in your head? You probably will get a 'young lady' thing for it.

Skywalker said...

Oh geeeessss! *slaps head*

Unknown said...

Dont get yourself killed!

Master Obi-Wan said...

Get back here, before you get hurt! You can't just run off like that, Padawan!

Phobia said...

I'm sorry my choice is made. I will not let the rest of you get killed for something I got tangled up in. I'll be as careful as I can, but I promise nothing. If I do not see any of you again, know that I died thinking of all of you. I didn't want this but It was thrust upon me. And ani, don't let Yusuke get you all riled. you two will get along famously I am sure