Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stage 9 (Catia's POV)

Once I had taken back control , the first thing I knew I had to do is get Phobia out of here.. Anakin was ripping the place apart;truthfully I was proud. My eyes turned to Obi Wan who was standing there watching the fight.. What in all Sith hells is he thinking? I could feel Phobia's fear for him as much as she triedto deny it.. I steered her away from the fight

" Look, Adana is nearby and if anakin keeps this up she could be in real danger, we need to get her outside and fast. "The ground rumbled under my feet at the sheer power being spent between the two. i agreed wiht Phobia, Adana did not need to see this brawl.I switched back with Phobia whenever we found her out in the hall. She was sitting there, seemingly watching something but there was nothing there. She jumped whenever Phobia called her name. She asked how she had ended up here.. Phobia sank down the wall next to her and told her rather short story of how she ended up embroiled in this. I could feel Phobia's anger at the fact she wasn't allowed to fight Dooku instead of Anakin..

A lot of things were running through her mind, anger, hurt, saddness, worry..All of a sudden Adana looked past Phobia and right at ME.. yes.. you heard me right, she looked right at me and asked her who that was behind her.. I could feel the jolt of panic running through her veins.. I was in shock myself but I stammered" Pho.. Phobia I think she can see me.. " I was amazed, and shocked all in one..I heard her ask Phobia if she was allright.. Phobia as always tried to change the subject.. It seems I taught her well.. She picked a good subject too Harusame...Apparently either the machiene had screwed with her brain so badly or Harusame had the gall to come here to do this.. Bastard.. Anakin's anger from the other room was feeding my own to exponential proportitions. I slammed a lid on it before Phobia noticed.. I didn't want her or Adana frightened of me..Phobia's muscles twitched restlessly .

She wanted to go back in and help so badly. I understood perfectly the torture she was going through. I had bore the same once.. I didn't want to remember but it came to the surface. I pushed my own memories aside and for once became the voice of reason.. heh"As much as you want to take on Dooku yourself, this is Anakin's fight, not yours. You go back in there now and take his place you will do Anakin more harm than good. Not only that you will humiliate him utterly. That is something he could not stand for. you would make a dangerous enemy. Wait, you will get your chance, I promise you this. But for now we need to focus on bigge and more dangerous adversaries"Whenever I heard Adana agree with me I shook my head.. Okay this was getting waay too freaky, even for me.I waited calmly as the implacations of what was comming settled on Phobia.. It scared her, but she was ready to face her fate. But .. she was questioning herself..

I had done the same once and look where I ended up.. this HAD to stop NOW!"I don't want to hear that question ever in your head again do you hear me? You are meant to be a jedi.. You follow your head more than you like.. You have a lot to learn but you are a jedi through and through. You want to protect Anakin and Obi Wan.. Jedi protect others, even their own.. Maybe.. Maybe If I had been more like you, things might have been a lot diffrent. Never dobut yourself Phobia, believe me.. even one time.. it will be your downfall."Phobia was a pure and kind soul. I regretted dragging her through this hell but I had no choice. but I would not let her drag herself through the mud.

Together we got Adana to her feet and headed outside.. The cold air recharged my nerves and put every sense on alert.. We got her settled into Pho's speeder. My eyes turned back to the building.. The battle would reach it's climaxx soon, it was going to be messy .. I knew we'd be needed then.. I could be patient.. I leaned against the speeder and waited patiently.
Til later
Au Voir Catia Ravenstone

No comments: