Monday, November 20, 2006

Stage 12

My eyes watched the warehouse as I could feel the darkside energy getting stronger and stronger. I knew something big was about to happen " I know I feel it too , something is wrong:" Catia whispered All of a sudden I wasn't otuside the warehouse, I could see what was going on. I saw Dooku reaching for the deationator. I think I screamed but I'm not sure. I started running for the warehouse but Adana grabbed me by the shoulder to hold me back. " Let me go! " I yelled over the explosion even as I errected a barrier around us to protect us from the flying sharpnel. I struggled against both Adana and Catia holding me back. "ANAKIN! OBI WAN! " I screamed, my voice hoarse.


Energy pumped through me heightening every sense and ability. I had never felt so alive. My very midichlorians hummed with the energy . I moved towards the warehouse as if in a trance,. They were alive thank the force. I dialed in a number ot get a transport ship down here pronto. The speeders wouldn't be of any use in this case. I had no sooner done that whenever my com beeped again. I answered wearily. I was shaking from shock but I brought my body under control " Phobia where are you and Adana?"


" Comming your way master. I got a transport ship in route to us. " As he hung up I guided Adana to a sitting position and closed my eyes . My stomach felt sick and there were things happening that I couldn't really explain. Both spirit and force energy pumped through me , reachign dangerous levels. I moved away from Adana for a moment to calm myself. I didn't need everyone worrying about me next. There was enough hell and gore here right now.
We heard the ship comming in and I pulled Adana up and we made our way over to Obi Wan and Anakin. I choked back a sob.

Damn my stupid consience for not going in to help him sooner! I should've stopped him, weather he would've hated me for the rest of his life or not. I could've stopped Dooku from blowing the warehouse and I didn't.. I gently placed Adana down next to Obi Wan. I made my way over to Anakin . I didn't trust my voice at the moment so I remained silent. I wondered if maybe I should've brought some of the healing plants wiht me, plants that could heal quicker. They were in a small bag in my speeder.. or rather were. They had been burned to a crisp.

Thousands of things raced through my mind in those few moments of what I could have done diffrently. My voice shook visibly as I moved a matted lock of hair back away from Anakin's forehead . " .. I .. I never thought I would see him like this.. " I whispered. I hardly recgonized my own voice. Of it's own will my spirit energy reached out to Anakin to ease his pain .It was barely visiable to anyone who was not trained to see Spirit Energy.

I didn't know if Obi Wan could see it and frankly I didn't give a damn. Expanding my senses and abilities I used my energy to dampen both of their pain. I could sense Obi Wan had been hurt as well. I didn't dare try to heal them on my own. I knew how dangerous it could be if I tried while I was in this state of mind. I could do more harm than good. I remembered Suichi's teachings of healing with Reki.
I began reciting an old mantra" Water runs through the cove, fluid yet unstopable, a force of nature. Hell hath no fury like the raging rapids" Over and over I repeated this rhetoric then the code.

I heard the transport coming and I relaxed. I did all I dared do for now. As the others were helped aboard and I slid down the wall, my eyes dull and listless. I could tell because I was staring at my own reflection. I could see Catia behind me. Her eyes were no longer blue. They were sith red. She was out for blood. The scary fact was, so was I .
Chow
Phobia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

At least you all made it out alive!

Skywalker said...

Bloody hell my leg still aches. *grumbles*

Master Obi-Wan said...

Yes, we made it but we are no better for it.

Phobia said...

Understatement of the year.. Ani I'm sorry I would've done more but if I had I could've hurt you worse.. and Obi Wan.. you have no idea..