Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stage 12 (Catia's POV)

The energy thrummed stronger and stronger like the dangerous melody of a vampire playing a piano.I could feel my own power increasing by leaps.Phobia could tell something big was up " I know, I feel it too be ready

All of a sudden she was not there anymore then she was there. A scream was ripped from her throat and she tried to make a run for the warehouse. I seized control of her body and held her back. She fought me like a demon as she struggled to reach Anakin and Obi Wan. Adana was assisting by holding her back physically.In one huge fireball the warehouse went up .

My heart stilled for a moment. Had Harusame just killed 2 more jedi? I could feel the energy humming in the air using us as a conduit. Phobia could feel their force signatures. Thank the force that bastard's treachery would not reach these two.I didn't hear or see much else untill we got to the otherside of the warehouse.

I saw the damage had been done to Anakin and my anger rose, feeding the already dangerous power level thrumming through her body.Frankly I was amazed she hadn't been ripped apart by the power as it were. She was questioning herself about things she could've done diffrently. It upset me to be honest. she had done what she had been ordered to do and what anyone in her place would have done. I was proud of her.

She suprises me more and more every day. It pains me more and more she has to be drug through the mud about all of this crap. What can I do? yeah it' s unusal for a sith to care.. you don't like it? well I don't give a damn.I heard something about healing plants But then I gently reminded her that they would have been burned up in the explosion. She was not happy about this. She was shivering as she got her first look at Anakin. The poor dear .

It only served to spike my anger.. Was I becoming .. good again? Nah.. neverShe released a good deal of her Reki to ease Anakin and Obi Wan's pain. I would have joined her , but my anger was so far gone even I could barely control it. I did open myself up to her so she could take as much energy from me as I needed.Images of select pain and tortures too inhumane to describe ran through my head. I had been subject to all of them at one time or another. in a way I was glad when I had died.I had so many scars on my body, no man would 've paid me a second glance. I was exhausted both physically and mentally.

Right now I was primed and ready to go for battle. I had never wanted someone dead so badly in all my existance.As she leaned against the wall and could see her own reflection I was visible behind her. I was seeing darkest of dark red. My eyes were no longer blue but sith red. And for a moment, just for a moment, so were her's. This would end, in a castlysmic explosion of fire and brimstone.
TBC
Au Voir:Catia Ravenstone

No comments: