Thursday, May 03, 2007

Too Late

The trip to Naboo was a quiet and solem one.Belda was deeply upset whenever we told her all of what happened and I had sent her to bed for the time being, she seemed like she wanted to be sick, and no one could blame her.Godfrey and I were up in the cockpit talking quietly.


" What do you think we'll find when we get there?"

" Honestly, or do you want the best possible outcome?"

" Honestly"


" I think that the second urn will be gone too. Marasha didn't take the first without reason. Catia does nothing without reason"


I could only nod,wanting to cry. Was nothing sacred anymore? How far would she go?


" We'll stop her Pho. We have to."


I did start crying then" but Godfrey what if we CAN'T? What if she carries through whatever plan she is concoting? i'm sick of fighting her. I'm sick of this whole thing. I just want peace. I want to be able to have my childen without having to look over my shoulder every second of every day. I don't want to have to worry that my family will be ripped apart just because of some stupid tradition or because of a two timing bastard who I now consider my brother! is that too much to ask? I just want everyone to live in peace"



My whole body collapsed to the floor of the ship like a puppet and for the next few minutes I could do nothing but cry. I cried for myself, I cried for my children, I cried for Godfrey, and I cried for everyone who could not or would not shed tears.A moment later Godfrey was kneeling next to me and pulling me back into my chair. " We can get through this Pho.. You're strong, so am I. Together we can defeat anything. there's hope yet, just believe. I know that's hard for you considering all that's happened. But please.. Believe for us.. Believe for your children.. for the family we'll have soon"



I looked up from where I was hiding behind my hair which had fallen down into a mess. " Yes.. your right.. for Tai and Mara.." A small alarm beeped letting us know we were on approach to Naboo.I went into the other room and woke Belda before gathering my robe from the chair.


We made or way down the ramp and were greeted by a shaken Queen Jamilla. All three of us bowed but she waved it off immeditly" Forget the formalities .. I heard what happened.. I regret to inform you, you are too late."


She explained that just hours ago a young girl with curly blonde hair had claimed to be a gardener had stolen the key to the zen gardne and broken in , stealing the urn. And when Jamilla had tried to stop her Marasha had held her hostage in order to escape.
We took the key from Jamilla and walked past towards the locked door.


All of us took our shoes off and bowed in respect before entering.The floor was cool bricks and foliage and flowers grew everywhere. Deeper and deeper into the garden we walked, flowers reaching out towards us. One lone rose brushed my cheek and a ghost of a smile corssed my face.Finally we came to the center of this marvelous garden.


It was a place that had been well and lovingly tended. The living force thrived fully here. A place Qui Gon would've truly loved. There was a fountain nearby, the sound of water splashing up against a stone pedastal. I could feel Marasha's taint here. The pedastal was empty


I turned to Godfrey who stood there, arms at his sides, eyes wandering over the garden, looking for any other clues I suspected.Belda stood next to me, clingingto my free arm , looking dejected as ever. I didn't know what to say or do. For the first time in my life, I had no idea where to go next.


Godfrey's eyes seemed to glow greenish for a moment before he turned to me" Com Master Yoda and tell him we failed to recover the second urn.We need to head to Endor next. See this dirt here?" he pointed to the bootprint I hadn't noticed before. " It's red soil, native only to Endor. There's something else Marasha needs there, black silt soil. It's abundant there"


I comed Master Yoda and explained to him that we had made it too late and where we are headed next. When I told him what Godfrey believed Marasha needed next, I could hear a choking sound across the com.


" Master Yoda? Master Yoda are you allright?"I hoped he hadn't gotten ill or anything. When he answered again he sounded every inch of his 830 years. " Go to Endor with the speed of the force you must. Stop this sith child at all costs you will. She must not reach her master alive."


I then realized what he was saying. I was given the order to do whatever I had to, even kill Marasha, to stop her from commiting this atrocity.The thought of killing a child made me sick but I knew in the end I would do whatever I needed to.


We left bowing to Queen Jamilla once again . She had outfitted our ship for the trip , food, clothes and spare parts for any eletronics.


" Well that was awfully nice of her" Godfrey said as we rocketed into orbit.

I snorted" yah only because she was making goo goo eyes at you.. stupid painted hutt doll"

Godfrey looked at me confused then I rather snapped" Are you freaking blind? she probably would've tried to cop a feel if she thought I wouldn't kill her"

He turned crimson and had the good sense to keep quiet.. Thank god we had a dart board.. and I found a picture of Sidious.. the thing was filled with holes within minutes.. pissed off much? Yeah I was so sue me.. it would blow over before we hit Endor.. I'm like any other woman, I don't like other women fawning over any man I'm with and definitly NOT my husband. You hear that? screw off Jamilla! He's mine!

Til Later
Pho

10 comments:

Lysandra said...

whoa, chill off the jealousy, Pho! It must hurt it have to kill a kid but Catia... is not one to be triffled with as we all know

Phobia said...

A) it's takes a lot to piss me off, second. I don't want to kill Marasha but I will if I don't have a choice. The one whoI'd prefer to throttle is Jamilla though.. * nails a kick right hwere it hurts on the sidious punching bag*

Tash199 said...

I am so sorry

we all have cries that r never answered

that is one reason depression occurs in pplz lives

they know they have no point in cryin or screamin because no one answers there prayers hopes or dreams

Phobia said...

In order to take that first step so we are not ensnared, we must tkae the step not wait for someone to take the step for us.

Godfrey Zebulon said...

To fight to see that we are not ensnared is the true measure of a person. if one does not fight the darkness then that shows what kind of a person they truly are. At least that's what I've always heard.

padawanbeldapinik said...

Oh my Master I know things will have to work out for us! They just have to...

Anonymous said...

Painted Hutt Doll Huh !!

PAINTED HUTT DOLL HUH !!

Hmmm, i see some trouble in your future from the Hutt "Redneck Mafia"

Boy are you gonna be sorry !

:-)

Unknown said...

Painted Hutt doll...I don't want to know.

Skywalker said...

"A) it's takes a lot to piss me off, second."

Awe, now stop lying. LOL, Kidding!

Phobia said...

Well Anakin on a grading scale it takes more than it does for you to piss me off
Jaba.. I couldn't remember the other name for her.. I was mad enough to spit out the first thing came to mind.. Just get rid of Jamilla and we call it even?* bats eyes cutely*