Thursday, May 24, 2007

Horrid discoveries and some downtime

I was sick continiously on the way back to Coruscant. Whenever he wasn't busy with the ship,Godfrey was sitting with me. My fever, from what he said had reached 107 by our third day and was still climbing..

When I came to myself again I felt cold, so cold.. He had wrapped me in blankets and put me to bed.. I was cooking from the inside out and it had taken water frozen to almost below freezing to bring my fever down.

" by the gods, you scared me to death" he said to me whenever I was coherent.. The first thing I knew I was enveloped in his arms and he was hugging me breathless.. " Please, don't scare me like that again.. I.. I thought I was going to loose you"I returned his hug with what strength I had in me. He pulled back enough to rain kisses all over my face, whispering nonsense and little endearments to me. I let myself lie against him, happy to be alive, and in his arms.

My hands began roaming his back restlessly and he groaned before releasing me" Not now.. firstly you are too weak for anything of the sort, and second.. Belda is right in the next room, you don't want her to hear us do you?"

That caused me to giggle to no end. " you're right, how much longer before we reach Coruscant?"

His face became grave" We've allready landed, but I asked to keep you on board until your fever went down.. There's .. there's something you need to see Pho.. Yoda told me.. Belda hasn't been told yet either.. They found Debakk and Harroka"

Despite my legs wanting to give out like matchsticks I got up and with Godfrey's help I went down into the hangar bay and followed him to a private room where Yoda waited for us. " Sorrowful this is.. Two innocents these were.. Break this to Belda gently you must"

They removed the cloth from the two forms in the room. There lay the two missing girls, both dead. What made my heart freeze for some moments in my chest was the emblem stamped onto both their faces. I could distinguish the mark of my father on them both. "Oh god.. oh.. " I collapsed onto the floor crying and shaking bitterly " No.. how could this be? I killed his form on Telos.. I.. I killed him"

"Loose in the temple he was thought to be, now we know somewhere on Coruscant he lurks.. Working possibly with two other known criminals.. Marsui and Octavia" I faintly recgonized both the names but I was too sick to care.

" Bring him down you must.. Leave I give to use whatever means nesscary.. May the force be with you all"

I was inconsoliable as I was lifted and carried by Godfrey back to our apartment. Belda followed, confused as to what was going on. When I could speak without wanting to be sick I told Belda in halting tones what had happened.. At first she didn't want to believe me but I opened my mind much as I dared at this point and showed her what I had seen. She collapsed sobbing into my arms where we both cried for some time.

Godfrey was pacing ,feeling rather helpless I could tell. Belda cried herself to sleep, but it was an hour maybe more before I realizied this. Her head rested on my lap while I was seated back against the wall of my bed. When I realizied this, Godfrey picked her up and together we put her to bed before I had to rest some more as well , the sick and paniced feeling never really leaving.


When I woke again it was nightfall. According to Godfrey I had slept at least three days, though the visions had granted me no true sleep From what I heard Yoda put a special message in to Anakin to come back as soon as he was able. God I hated the fact others had to be pulled off missions just for some little psycho brat. DJK still wasn't home.. So I decided to go yank on a certain todler's ear..

" Look I don't give a flying bantha's rear end what the hell demon is causing trouble! I want you to fix this fucking mess you made with the time stream and get her back NOW you thumb sucking coward! Or so help me by god I will be making sure you have to hunt for a new head because I'll stick it on a pike!"

His reply was one that if I wouldn't have been so pissed I would've laughed myself silly" Yess ma'm I'll get right on it.. But if my father finds out.."

" I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW I COULD KICK YAMMA'S REAR END FROM THE MAKAI TO THIS DIMENSHION AND BACK! NO MORE EXCUSES!"

He hung up.

Satisfied for the moment I took to going to the gym with Belda to drill her on her saber lessons. Now keep in mind I'm usually an easy person to get along with when it comes to saber training, but I think Godfrey's training methods are rubbing off on me.

I drilled her nonstop from 4th chime until almost 10th, the only breaks being for the fresher and water. I think Belda was more than a bit suprised at my actions. She seemed to be more confused than anything.. I explained over a late dinner" I don't think I should've pushed you this far this soon, but I think you need to keep busy.. as do I..Tomorrow we'll have a three way sparring session.. if there is anything that will sharpen your focus it 's that.. No sabers for now.. we'll use bo staves"

As I was cleaning up I looked out over the sky of the city.. Where could he be? Were Obi Wan and Adana somehow tangled up in this? If so were they safe?
I was jerked out of my thinking when Godfrey slipped up behind me and planted a soft kiss on my neck." you're worrying again.." he said gazing at my reflection in the window

" If I don't worry who will?" I asked him as I turned, wrapping both arms around him, back resting on the kitchen sink.

" mmmh.. you're tense too.. too tense.. I'll have to do something about this" a grin quirked his lips and I knew what he had in mind

" Let me just check to make sure Belda is asleep.. Green tea after dinner almost always puts her out like a light, and she gets a peaceful night's sleep"

He nodded , eyes sparkling" Okay.. but don't take too long, I'll be waiting darling"

Drying his hands on the towel he dissapeared into our room, shutting the door.

I checked on Belda quickly. She was sound asleep. A gentle mind touch sent her into a deeper sleep still to ensure she would not wake until morning.. I adjusted the dreamcatcher I had placed in her room and gave a single tap with spirit energy to activate it before I headed to our room..

There were a few candles lit and soft strains of my favroite song " Once in a Million years" were floating through the room.. He smiled and took my hand.. " you need to be pampered.. let me.. "

He handed me a terry cloth robe and told me to go slip that on while he finished arranging things.. I did as he asked.. when I returned.. he had arranged every pilow in the room just about into a veritable mountain on the bed which he had me lie down on before reaching for a bottle that sat on the nightstand.

The robe slid slightly off my shoulders, revealing part of my upper back. Hycantith oil.. by the gods he is ammazing..

Some hours later after he had finished my massage and wherein I insisted on returning the favor, we were lying in bed,my arm wrapped around his neck from behind, his draped over my waist.It was moments like these I treasured.. moments like these that gave me the courage to get up and face the day again when everything seemed lost and forgotten.

Without him I would not have the resolve I do.. Without him.. I'm not the woman you see, I would be nothing. Just a scared and frightened little girl who is always in the wrong place at the wrong time.. Let me stay in this moment forever.. Let me stay in his arms.. this.. this is truer than any miracle. the fact he loves me and I love him

TBC

Til Later
Pho

16 comments:

Tash199 said...

I hope Belda doesn't read the whole cussing thing
*winks*
God I would luv a massage right now
ur killin me here

Phobia said...

It's rare I slip that badly.. I'm usually almost always careful but that one time.. I had had enough.. *grins* what's funny is he just popped this in me.. not that I'm complaining..

Master Obi-Wan said...

I hope so too. She is a little small for all of this.

Master Adana said...

He popped that IN you? Pho, Pho...don't let Belda hear you say that...

*chuckles*

Phobia said...

*smiles angellically* You know I'm good.. most of the time.. * winks*

Godfrey Zebulon said...

*wisely keeps his mouth shut of any comments comming to mind*

Master Adana said...

At least you got po...

Force, I can't believe I am saying this. I need to meditate now.

*walks off shaking head*

Phobia said...

Belda is smarter than you think.. but she knows better than to walk in a room when the door is closed without knocking for starters..

But in general .. I'm quite good at being discret.. * giggles* well maybe not according to Anakin.. oh the discussins we've had *giggles*

Tash199 said...

hey Master Yoda cussed infronna Ani and I once
*shudders*
that was when the curse happened to him *giggles*
well hey pregnancy has been makin me cuss more as well

Unknown said...

I cuss all the time. Im so bad.

Skywalker said...

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Godfrey Zebulon said...

I know Pho.. There's only a few choice times i've ever heard it from you.. *grins conspiratorially*

Phobia said...

*grins* thanks .. at least I don't feel left out now *giggles*

padawanbeldapinik said...

Hello there... *tee-hee* Pudu! (Bleep.....Bleep) Pudu! I learned some new (bleep) words! I hear the larger the (bleep) vocabulary, the more better (bleep) stuff you get! *tee-hee*

Tash199 said...

I let a nasty one slip into my last post
*smiles*
come on I was being just choked by Count Dooku! can u blame me?!

Jinx Miakoda said...

hey I had a cussing match with Ani once *blushes* he won