Sunday, May 13, 2007

Out of the frying pan, into hell pt2

We moved seamlessly as we dueled the two newly arisen masters. A fleeting thought crossed my mind that Anakin and Obi Wan would have been jealous of how well we were doing. My eyes briefly flickered over to Belda. Apparently those kata lessons had been paying off well because she was not only holding her own against Marasha but she was winning.

Let's finish this

A brief smile tugged his lips Double Heilix or the Armegedon twister?

I was feeling particularly vindictive Armagedon Twister.. these two had it comming
We moved back to back, sabers raised in a defense position.I stepped just behind Godfrey's left leg with my right and let him sweep my balance from under me as though it were a seemingly stupid mistake. As I tumbled to the ground I held my saber up straight, embedding itself in Hoth's stomach.

Godfrey jumped over me and Atris gave chase. I rolled to my feet and jammed my saber in her back , getting clear before she could fry me.

There was something suprising about these two.. They had no blood in their veins.. They were all sand.. The two looked up at us and just, disentrgrated.

Belda was still locked in combat with Marasha. They were batteling at the edge of the pit. I could feel the anger and frustration pouring off of Belda. Torn between normal emotions and wanting to fufill her destiny. I ran forward just as she was about to shove Marasha over into the lava

" Belda stop!"

She turned to me, anger flashing in her eyes" Why? she deserves to die! I want to squeeze the life out of her with my bare hands!"

I knew that tone, it was one I knew well" Belda listen to me, she is confused.. she has had nothing but evil as an example"

" She made her choice!"

" No! she only HAD one choice. She only sees one path. Belda.. you are the hope and light.. it is people like these who need your help the most."

" But.. but.. Master Qui Gon.. how could she?" Belda was stuttering now.. confused herself..

" If you want to blame someone.. blame me.. if I had never opened the grimorie She would still be trapped" My voice grew quiet at the end.. It was the truth.. if I had never opened it.. all this would not be happening..

Belda shut off her saber and tucked it on her belt. " I see what you mean master.. But it is not your fault.. you only sought a place to belong.. you were simply at the wrong place at the wrong time."

Marasha grinned and dove for Belda, saber ignited.

" BELDA LOOK OUT!" I dove in front off her to try and block the blade but even I wasn't fast enough. I could feel the red blade singe my thigh. I cried out and dropped to my knees, hands over my wound.

Marasha threw back her head and laughed wickedly" this is perfect! now I get to kill you both!"

Before I realizied what was happening, Godfrey was standing in front of us, double bladed saber humming quietly" you want to fight Marasha? You fight me." His voice was deadly calm and that yellowish glem was in his eyes like before on Endor.

She raised her saber in the form of a Makashi duelist. " so be it".

The fight didn't last as long as I thought, Godfrey was in no mood for games with this spoiled sith brat. Maybe a minute or less and Marasha's saber was spinning out of her hands.

Then it was just us.. Catia gone, Hoth , Atris, Marasha all gone. Dissapeared.

I rose with help from both of them and returned to the ship. once I was settled Godfrey went to go look for some bacta for my leg. Belda turned and asked me" Where are we heading now master?"

I knew where she would go next, I would stop her there, if I had to kill her myself" Telos.. she intends to bring back someone I will NOT allow !"

Godfrey returned and knelt before me, placing the bacta patch on my leg" You don't mean.. "

" Yes.. she went to her homeworld. .now she will go to mine.. She wants to bring back father.. "

" Who?" Belda asked puzzled

I took a shallow breath before answering" Belda, my father.. he was Xanatos. Qui Gon's first apprentice"

TBC

Til Later

Pho

7 comments:

Tash199 said...

she can't do this :l
may the force be with you on this trip Pho

padawanbeldapinik said...

Oh no Master! I should have been allowed to exicute judgement on Marasha... I will now go to a corner and cry...

Unknown said...

Dont cry...

Keep safe, Pho... dayum, I miss you...

Skywalker said...

Good luck...

You need it.

Darth Vader said...

Yes... you will. I know what happens.

You fail.

Phobia said...

You know nothing Vader. Belda, we all make mistakes, even Anakin has made his share.. So there is no need to cry.. There is a time in every Jedi's life when they are faced with the choices which can make or break them. you chose rightly in listening to the truth.

DJK, miss you too.. When you get back, we have a lot to talk about.. And do me a favor.. don't kill ani.. yet

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Sith do what they want, plain and simple. It's our job to bring them under control.

Belda, it was not her time.. Her time approaches soon.. I can feel it.. if Anyone has the right to pass judgement on Marasha, it's your master..

This is her family.. How would you feel if Marasha tried to bring back your parents? the same as she I'd imagine.. The trap will be set, Marasha will fall.