Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Savage Garden

They think they have her cornered.. The fools. What they do not realize Is I have manupliated this for years. Long before i was imprisioned in that acursed book. It all started in one foolish emotion which began the grand scheme. .Even now he sits unawares, not knowing that sooner or later he will fall to his deistiny and become my true right hand.

Marasha the pathetic brat fits my purpose for now. Her childlike looks fool many into feeling sympathy and pity for her.

Their mistake.

But when the time comes I will destroy her like I have destroyed countless before her. I trust no one save myself. Anyone who gets close to me will be exterminated.

And I will laugh.

Bit by bit I am bringing those back who are needed to my side. The most anicent of Jedi, or those who the council has turned their backs on one time or another. bring them into the brotherhood of Set.

Together with the brotherhood under my control once more and the gryphon cannon at my beck and call, the galaxy will soon be back where it belongs . Under my control..

A long time ago I found that all men are fit for are procreation or to be used as servents. They have no free will of their own. They have proven this time and again by the countless crimes they commit. The galaxy flourished under a woman's hand once, it shall again.

Sidious.. I know the mask he hides behind.. A pathetic one which will soon crackle like wood on a fire.

Even as my right hand he will have no power.. Not power like mine anway. I made a costly mistake once many years ago and brought a man known as Bane up like a son.

That mistake almost cost me ly life. In a way it did.

Soon the skies will rain with brimstone and lava.. Once again Mustafar will feeze in an eternal ice age. Wails of the suffering will rend the air. The anguished cries of a mother as her child is stolen from her arms.The sorrow of a family.. Water becomes blood,wine turns to ash...

Soon , very soon.. I will reclaim my rightful place as emperess.. And this time there is no one to stop me.

If you want to blame someone for this.. look among your own.. Look no further than Phobia Deimos. The harbringer of destruction.

Dance in the Devil's garden
Catia.

10 comments:

Tash199 said...

none of us r gonna listen to u Catia if u were smart u would know that

Unknown said...

Yeah, not listeing.

Skywalker said...

*glares* You are so going regret your actions, Cat, you'll see.

Jinx Miakoda said...

yeah lets kick her ass!
there r four of us (tash, kriss ani and I) and we r gonna whip ur sorry a$$!

Catia Ravenstone said...

Bring it on, all of you.. I'll leave you in pieces. that's if Vader doesn't beat me to it..

Jinx Miakoda said...

WHAT DO U KNOW!?
I will beat u up right here right now
no force no weapons just fight!
*spits*

Jay72 said...

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Jinx Miakoda said...

yeah come on Catia what r u afraid?
U SHOULD BE!!!!! ALL SITH R AFRAID!

Tash199 said...

*puts up fists* hit me with ur best shot Cat!

Catia Ravenstone said...

Pathetic little twits.. You don't know the meaning of the word pain.