Monday, May 21, 2007

Return of the Raven pt 2

Atris stepped from her hiding place. I sprang back, saber at the ready. I was no fool to come here unarmed.

" Ready to fight are you? But your opponent is not ready yet.. I have my mistress' orders.. No one fights you.. except for the one who rests within."

" Demonic harlot!" I shouted before going after her though she flipped out of my reach easily.

" Oh yes, wear yourself out.. it will be so poetic.. the sognbird killed by the raven.."

I had it.. no one was going to push me around anymore.. NO ONE. Out of every cell of my body power,raw untapped, fearsome power came.. It was like a thunderous tidal wave. This time it was not force lightning but fire.. Pure white fire that exploded out of my hands and I threw it at Atris with all of my being. She screamed as she was released from that body .


I ran to the maulseoum doors and thew them open with a bang. There was Marasha and Hoth, and..
" MARASHA! COME AND MEET YOUR DESTRUCTION!"

I ignited my saber again and pulled another weapon from my belt. I pushed the button and three tendrils of light whipped out. " GET OUT HERE! I'm giving you three seconds or I will come in there and drag you out by your lying tongue!"

A sneer on her lips Marasha appeared, saber in a low ready stance. " Aww, upset that we're hurting your poor pathetic father?"

Something snapped.

I went after her, blue blade moving in a blur as she raised her saber frantically trying to swat away my strikes." that all you got?" she sneered, raising her red blade to meet my blue one as it came down to strike her shoulder.Adrenline was pumping through my body , blood rushing in my ears. I would not stop, not until this little demon was dead.. she had brought misery upon the temple, she was the apprentice of the demon who made MY life hell.. She would die, and by my hand.

I could hear Godfrey shouting for me to stop, that I couldn't keep up this pace.. I could hurt myself.. I could hear Belda as well begging me to let her handle Marasha. I heeded neither of them. I had stood back while others had fought my battles. it felt like my body was on fire.. bright hot and burning stronger still.

"Marasha move. This fight is mine"

My eyes turned to the maulesoum and my heart skipped a beat.Blood, adrenline , fire and power swarmed in my body and my brain making for a bright super nova. " So she's done it.. she's brought you back.. Father"

" You will adress her as her highness, Emperess Ravenstone!"

Double blades ignited, he charged me, black cloak flickering like a raven. Snapping the whip I caught the first blade round the hilt and ripped it from his hands. " She is evil father! Please! I know you feel the council betrayed you but look! I am here I am alive! I am a JEDI!"
He sneerd" you are no daughter of mine! You are weak!"

Blood became lava burning my insides. this was not my father.. this was not Xanatos. this was a demonic creation of that sith dog.I could hear my heartbeat pounding in my ears and it as excactly five beats later that my saber grew hot under my touch and snakelike whisps of fire coated mybody and became red. It was like .. feathers..?

Godfrey pulled Belda back when she tried to run to me" No.. she has to deal with this on her own.. It won't be near as bad as when I change"

I was changing.. morphing.. into..

Xanatos gasped as I rose into the air above him.. I could see my reflection in his eyes... I had become a phoenix!

All of my rage,all of my anger and hate made my body burn brighter and brighter, eyes becoming sharper and sharper.. I could not speak, but I spoke through the force " I will set you free from this, return you to the good man you once were"

I dove straight down, the fire catching and burning at only Xanatos and his cape. He screamed as I dropped to the ground, a human now, clothes only semi torn." I'm sorry dad.. I'm so sorry"

The last look he gave me was anger and hate.. pure evil...More destruction.

I turned on Marasha and Hoth" you both want me? come get me you bastards.. I'll kill you both"
Saber and whip raised the three of us battled fiercely until the tide turned.. Hoth stepped left when he should have stepped right.His head went flying off his shoulders hitting the maulesum wall.

Marasha and I locked eyes. " I have my orders.. your evil ends here"Sweat poured down my face and body, my amrs were shaking..

Godfrey stepped up next to me" Rest.. You won't be able to stand for much longer now after your first change.. She's mine"

I nodded falling back onto the grass next to the gothic looking tomb. Belda knelt next to me" Master are you okay?" I nodded, then I promptly passed out.

When I woke something was diffrent.. I couldn't pinpoint it.. I sat up stiffly" Oh.. what.. what happened?" I felt like I had been sick for years.. I couldn't get my head to stop spinning.. " She's gone.. I almost had her.. Pho I'm so sorry.. "

I shook my head" It's ok.. We just need to get home.. "

I was so weak Godfey had to carry me back down the mountain and back to the ship. I felt like a fool, arguing the whole way telling him I could walk no problem. Stubroun man wouldn't even listen.. So I figured, I might as well enjoy this.

I rested my head on his shoulder, the sound of his heartbeat lulling me into sleep. Sleep was the best thing for me I would guess.I needed my strength. Espically for what I would find when we reached Coruscant..

TBC

Til Later
Pho

10 comments:

Skywalker said...

Ping,girl, this anit showing new.

Unknown said...

O.o

Catia Ravenstone said...

You're pathetic.. Give in to your anger, let it fuel you.. When you are swallowed by the darkness I will sit and watch you scream while I have a drink

Phobia said...

Go back to hell you ***** and STAY THERE THIS TIME!

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Yeah DJK.. that was my sentiments excactly.. but she did well, very well.

Tash199 said...

a Phoenix?
SERIOUSLY!?

Phobia said...

Seriously.. but it takes a lot out of me to change right at this point.. so I have to be careful..

Darth Inferna said...

Who are you again? I've never heard of you, Catia... Poor thing... Cry at home to the body you inhabit... At least I am a second personality... Not sharing a body, instead sharing a mind... Much more noble... Trust me.

Catia Ravenstone said...

You have no idea what I am truly capable of Inferna.. There are many masks I wear.. I pick and choose which I show.No one has seen my true nature, nor will they ever.

Jinx Miakoda said...

Catia?
its called cold blooded nature everybody knows that!