Tuesday, July 03, 2007

As you have probably heard..

As you all probably know right now. Last GLadiator Standing 2 is comming to a close.


Well I have news.


Big news.


Wait for it......


A little more......


almost there......


I am very pleased to say that our own DarkJediKriss has made it to the final round!


Now you ask what does this mean? It means that at the end of this week's competition ANYONE can vote.. That means anyone who had participated, judged, or even watched the blog but couldn't participate.


So go help DJ bring home the gold!


( and give her permenant bragging rights over skywalker )


( yeah my PSP skills suck so?)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks sis!

Flik Sivrak said...

Hi Phobia...Look's like I've got some reading to do to catch up!

Godfrey Zebulon said...

*grins* So do I.. wait maybe one or 2 posts

Quinlan Vos said...

First Darth Vader and now you?? What has happened to the galaxy as I used to know it?

Phobia said...

It's still around.. and I'm not nearly as crazy as Vader.. at least I don't think...