Monday, July 23, 2007

Song of the Black Phoenix part 1

I'm free! I'm free! I had waited for so long and I can't believe it I'm free! Zan Arbor you are a fool, a complete and utter fool. While That pathetic twit and her husband made their way back to Coruscant, I decided to put as much distance between us as possible.. Actually I just got a paper map of the planets and picked at random..

Dantooine .

But when I got there I was in for a suprise another sith I had only ever met once. Needless to say if I could've killed her then I would've. Darth Inferna" I can't say it's a pleasure, pathetic little worm, because it's not"

"You’re not the one who has to look at yourself. I think I’m going to die." she went for her saber.
My hand slid for my saber" Shame I killed Zan Arbor, she might have been able to get you out of there. Too bad so sad." I laughed a little. How sad, how .. desprete.. My thumb rested on the ignition button, waiting, watching for her first move


"Hey, Stupid Chica: Now you aren’t sharing a body with a Jedi, you will be killed on sight. Jo’u really are stupid," Both blades ignited , my body tensed like a cat just before the spring. I was tempted to shift but I decided to save that trick for when I truly needed it.

A twist of my arm and a shoto slid into my hand" Maybe, maybe not" I twisted the shorter blade into my hand" I can blend in much better than you, you blue freak"


"Blue! Blue! I’m Indigo! Indigo!" she leapt forward ,spinning in midair like a drunk who was on happy pills, sabers shining brightly in the dim light.

I ducked under the pathetic windmill assult . I spun back, kicking her in the face and lunging forward with my shoto aiming for her ribs.

I felt the blade penetrate her ribs and the blood squirted across my face. She fell to the ground like a sack of rocks, calling me every name in the book. So what? Nothing I haven't been called before.

Some of the blood had gotten onto my face and I wiped it off casually. " Is that all you've got? Maybe the rumors were true!.. I think you've mislabeled yourself.. it's you who are the leech..Not me.. I only used Phobia as a stepping stone.. Nothing more"

She called both her sabers to her ,sweeping dangerously close, then spinning around her.. Didn't she learn the first time those stupid dancer's moves OW! What the f-?

I felt the flesh singe on the crook of my elbow.. Chucha I forgot how much one of those wounds would hurt!. I raised the shoto to block then came under the oppisite side of where I had cut her before.

If I could get to her other side I could end this quickly. My eyes opened in shock as I felt the blade of her lefthanded lightsaber hit right in between my third and fourth ribs. I bit my lips to hold back a curse

"Tonight, Leech. You and I, the Warehouse nearby… Be there at midnight. We battle to the death."

Good, I wanted the end of her and quickly. These injuries were trite and would heal withing the hour with some actual work.


I grinned " Oh no worries.. I will be there.. And one other thing.. I like the way you think Inferna.. I'll see you then"

TBC

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful. Why dont you two call Vader and have a pow-wow.

Skywalker said...

Don't give them ideas.

Phobia said...

Really.. don't.. it's gonna be messy enough as it is..

Catia Ravenstone said...

There's a thought.. play who can kill Vader first*cackles*

Godfrey Zebulon said...

I don't want to have to break this up.. so DJK .. don't give them ideas.. they'd do it too.. which is what scares me

Jay72 said...

*sits next to Godfrey* I'm with u on this one

Lacey88 said...

*sits with Jay and Godfrey*

Tash199 said...

*grabs popcorn and offers it to Lacey, Jace and Godfrey* this is getting really good

Flik Sivrak said...

Nothing like a bit of free entertainment...

Silly Sith...

Jinx Miakoda said...

*grabs a soda*