Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dreams are realizied ( Final part)

He headed back out to prepare the ship for take off. Once I had gotten Belda to come out of her room and gotten her packed we headed out to join him.

When we took off Godfrey seemed very down and morose.. I headed over to the sink and handed him a glass of muja juice" Tired?"

He shook his head taking the juice from me and downing it in one gulp" No.. just old memories "

I placed the glass in the sink" want to talk about it?"

" I'd just rather forget" I could still smell the trees on him.. the pine and sandalwood scent that made me crazy.. made me ache for him.. Just to be close, nothing else mattered.

" You say you want to forget? Then let me help you forget and give you my own special reward.."

My voice was a mere whisper, but he could see the hidden meaning in my eyes.

I am the healed and the healer. 2 sides of one coin

Once Belda was settled in her room we met with the council and were briefed on our new mission.

" Master Dralling dissapeared five days ago. We have sent out others who have either come back wounded or dead.Three knights and 5 padawans . the knights were sent off planet. All the padawans were seinor, near their trials. This we feel is the work of someone who the order has come into contact with before"

I watched this movement carefully. I didn't want to think of anyone who would be as sadistic as to kill younglings.

A holo popped up on screen " Jenna Zan Arbor, the same scientist who kidnapped Qui Gon Jinn some years prior for her sadistic expermients in the force"

" Be careful and cautious. She was able to capture Cin.. who knows what might be happening now.. All of the dead we found with ther blood drained from their bodies, every last drop."

My blood rushed out of my face.. no this wasn't Jenna.. I didn't think but I've been wrong before.

When we were dismissed I voiced an underlying concern to Godfrey " We need to be espically careful on this one Godfrey. if she senses Tai or Mara.. She could try to hurt them.."

"You should stay"

" No! I'm going like it or not!"

He sighed and looked me over over the rim of his glasses. He knew good and well it was useless to argue with me. I could be more stubbroun than Belda.. Where do you think she got it from?

" Then at least wear this" he handed me a black cape " It's specially designed to hide your force signature it will hide the twins as well"

I took it and wrapped it around my slowly growing baby bump. I was about two and a half three months alongish. I wasn't going to take any chances and loose my children now. We hurried out to the landing pad.

The blurred images at the back of my mind were trying to tell me something but I didn't know what. I looked to the west, towards the warehouse district.. Also where the cemataries were. . I could feel something.. I couldn't linger now.. Cin's life hung in the balance.

Hang on my freind. You saved me in my most desprete hour. I will save you.

TBC

Until Later
Pho

6 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

I am hoping you use extreme caution while you are gone and return safely back to us. Oh I'll keep busy... Tee-Hee (said with that look in her eyes like she's up to something)

Unknown said...

Everyone is danger these days.

Skywalker said...

Damn.

Phobia said...

Belda: Uh oh.. well somet things might be changing for the better I don't know..

DJK: true.. very true

Anakin: S what bro

Godfrey Zebulon said...

For the better is from your point of view Pho.. depends

Tash199 said...

Belda:I don't wanna know...
DJK:U never even know when u're in danger at times...
Ani:amen
Godfrey:All opinions can change a fate....