Thursday, July 19, 2007

Waking up with a startling discovery

I woke slowly, my head was pounding fiercely.My vision was swimmig and I was seeing at least triple.My feet had barely hit the floor before I was in the fresher again , puking my guts out.

This time however it was less than usual and the dry heaves stopped after a few moments.
I rose and was about to turn around when I pratically ran into Godfrey. His hands reached out to steady me as I wobbled. " Morning sickness again?" he asked leading me back to bed. " Yeah.. and my head is killing me.. "

I tripped over the sheets and would've went sprawling to the floor but I found myself floating halfway off the floor. " Godfrey can you let me down?" I asked, frowning at how quickly this had happened.


" Pho.. this.. this isn't me.. this is your own power.. "He said from where he was sprawled on the floor.

I gave a small tug and sure enough I landed sprawled ungraciously on my backside." What the hell?" I was scared but I'd be damned if I'd show it.I slowly crawled to my feet and with my ascent several objects floated up with me.Okay I was beyond freaked now.

" What is going on?" I asked, not even bothering to disguise the fear in my voice this time.

Godfrey rose and came to stand just behind me" Unless I miss my guess. this is your body getting reacquainted with the power that was stolen from you years ago Pho.. This is how powerful you SHOULD have been from the begining"

I guided the objects down one by one. Then I briefly reached out to the other living beings in the ship. I could see Cin, see his every heartbeat, the capiliaries in his lungs as he breathed, deep in sleep. And I could see his body knitting itself back together slowly. Then I turned my eyes towards Godfrey.

The same.. but I could also see Fafnir inside of him,see the dragon as he rested..I could see both force power, both light and dark. I could see the galaxy's weft and weck. into faraway planets. I could see the council 's meeting without tryingIt flashed before my eyes unbidden and unsummoned.

Then I could see Catia. She had left Zan Arbor's body in her lab to rot and now was on Mustafar. Her home planet,plotting, waiting to strike..

I could hear the cries of the dead and dying, the screams of the tortured souls.And above all of this. I could see two faces flasing back and forth like a broken holoprojector. One of Sidious and one of Palpatine.. And for a moment they blended as if they were one.

The last thing I saw was the Works and Marasha's evil face grinning, taunting. I could destroy her now. Without her master within me I could let loose any power I had in me. She would not torture Belda ever again.I collapsed to my knees ,crying out for Godfrey as my head nearly split in half.

He helped me back to bed and placed a cold cloth on my forehead. The power was burning inside my veins like molten lava. I needed to bring it under control before we reached Coruscant.

Before we returned to the temple. Slowly.. I began the process of harnessing this new power.. How had I not known about all this?

Until Later
Pho

13 comments:

billy b said...

Yo bro good luck wit dat shit mayb u should go to a doctor or somethin iono good luck figurin it out for u get to cleveland or w/e LOL peace out

Unknown said...

To above: WTF?

Unknown said...

Take to slow, Pho.

Flik Sivrak said...

Someone with bad grammar and spelling no doubt.

That last post was werid...

Phobia said...

oookkaaayy

DJK: Yeah.. i plan to.. I can barely move without sending half the room into a mess

Filk: ditto that.. believe me it gets weirder.. the freindly neighborhood twit is posting next (Catia)

Skywalker said...

LOL! and they say my spelling is bad.

Jay72 said...

One nightmare when u're a kid and they'll follow u for life

Flik Sivrak said...

At least you can understand Skywalker's bad spelling - you can't that guy's...

Master Adana said...

I think it's called Ebonics, but I might be mistaken. Still, it makes my skin crawl.

Pho, will you please rest?

Skywalker, who taught you how to spell?

Master Obi-Wan said...

Force, what do they teach these days?

Phobia, listen to the advice of your friends, it will only benefit you.

And don't blame the spelling on me, Anakin....

Phobia said...

I can't rest. Not yet. I still have to trap Marsha and kill Catia. Then Sidious is next on my list. until then there will be no rest for me. There is too much that cannot be shouldered by anyoneelse.

Aayla Secura said...

I can translate for you all...

"Hello, Girl. I wish you the best of luck with all that you do. I think you should see a Doctor. I hope you figure it out soon, before you go anywhere else. Take care, and I bid you peace, love Gurnt."

Now, if you stupid people couldn't figure that out, you called Aayla. Aayla came.

Flik Sivrak said...

I'm not fluent in gangsta speak, Aayla, of which I'm proud of...Ah, there's never a protocol droid around when you need one...