Thursday, March 29, 2007

Musings

Bedrest sucks.. I'll be totally frank here, it really does.i was going stircrazy from all the inactivity. Godfrey barely let me walk around the apartment without help though I felt prfectly capable of kicking a sith lord's rear end from here to Tatooine.but the rest did give me a chance to reflect back on Utapau as to what I had missed, where I had failed.

Firstly, I had gotten too flashy. Grievous had taken advantage of it and used it to his advantage. A rookie mistake, one I couldn't afford to make a second time. Not only that, a new thought occured to me, one that turned the very blood in my body to ice. Grievous was fueld by someone and it wasn't Sidious. Nor was it Dooku. Compared to the source that fueled Grievous, Sidious and Dooku together were insignifacant insects. The source of darkness, I knew as well as myself.

The one who fueled Grievous' rage.. it was Catia. I don't know how when or why, but the signature was unmistakable.A darkside aura hung around one place in the city.. An old place called the Works.. It was like a miasma of sorts.. I couldn't quite put my finger on what it truly was. It was shifting and changing with each passing day, growing stronger and stronger.

Another thing I had noted.. Now this was porbably nothing much of noteworthiness, but I am one for detail. the fw times I have visited Supreme Chancellor Palpatine's office, not only was the darkside aura so thick it ws like ink, but the wholeplace was bedecked in red and black. Sith colors. Not only that there were statues and busts of gods and goddesses of disguise and deception all over the place. The office pratically screamed" SITH LORD" at the top of it's lungs to any addlebrained moron.

Then there was the matter of my padawan. Maybe Catia had been right whenever she said she was too smart for her own good sometimes. She had been asking questions about the twins already. I did not like lying to my own apprentice, but it was better that she not know the truth until I had no other choice.She was wondering what star system they would be born on and from how long from now would they arrive?

Definitly too smart for her own good.

But this little bit of the truth I could not deny her" They are the children of the rulers of the
Corellian system. They feel it is better that they be brought to the temple to be trained. Espically with the war raging. It is in a way safer for them here."

Thank the force she asked no more questions.

I swear if Godfrey props one more pillow under my feet I will tear every sithspit pillow to shreads! I love Godfrey dearly I really really do, but this driving me totally , completly, and utterly CRAZY!
Til Later

11 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

My Master it is prudent of me to ask questions. I cant be a nieve Jedi, now can I? *smiles*

Phobia said...

Of course not now Belda.. but things have just been.. well nuts

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Phobia, will you please mellow out? You'll be fine.. the healers said you can get uptomorrow.. * flops down on couch next to her* happy now?

Darth Vader said...

Still think you are 'allmighty' dont you?

Phobia said...

Hey I survived Grievous and I survived Harusame.. and not to mention you..

I've learned where my limitations are, but if I find a way back through there.. so help me I'll bash that helmet of yours in so far you'll be seeing it through other places!

Unknown said...

I missed this post, sis. I'm sorry.
Glad you made it.

Phobia said...

moxnix DJK.. I'm glad you got to see it period.. any suggestions for stuck on bedrest?

Tash199 said...

well now u know how Padme feels yeah bedrest must suck!

Meredith25 said...

I have had bedrest to cuz of the friggin ferry incident

Master Adana said...

Bedrest is no fun. But it is good you made it, I agree.

Master Obi-Wan said...

Phobia, count your blessings. Bedrest is not so bad considering the alternative.