Sunday, January 14, 2007

The dress...(Catia's POV)

Okay yeah, Pho was sicker than a bantha to be honest. I found out after a little investagation that at the cantina someone had drugged her drink. Her body was fighting it voraciously as was I.

What disturbs me is who would be either bold or foolish enough to attempt such a thing. I had my suspicions as to whom it was, but something lurked in the back of my mind.. Anyhow that wasn't important.

I had given Phobia the opprtunity to rest whenever a knock sounded at the door. When I opened it I have to admit I was rather suprised to see Erifia standing there. She was wearing what I had to admit was a dazzling dress .

" Something wrong Erifia? " I asked in about as much as a smooth even tone I could. Phobia was not doing any better and soon I feared I would have to go to the healer's . She looked me up and down once , bathrobe on me and all.. " Well I guess you can tell me"

" What are you talking about?"

" The dress. I know you had to have sent it"

What in all korkiba was she talking about? A wave of dizzyness hit me like a tidal wave and I had to hold onto the door frame for support.

" Look Erifia I have no clue what you are talking about but I did not send you that dress! " I was getting really irratated really fast. Add to that my stomach was about to decide it didn't like me again.

" Oh really? It seems like something you would pick out.. But I have to ask, how did you know my dress size?"


I'm pretty sure I was shooting lightning right then.


" Look believe whatever you want, I didn't send you that dress and I would really appreciate it if you'd go hunt elsewhere.. I would love to stand here and chat, but my stomach is about to come back up any second. "

At that moment it did.

I slammed the door in Erifia's face and ran for the fresher. I swear to god if I find out who drugged her drink I will kill them...

Til Later
Au Revoir
Catia Ravenstone

Number guess? 33.. how old I was when I died

1 comment:

Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

That woman seems ticked about something.