Saturday, September 23, 2006

Too much to drink and bruised ribs

Okay now I am back at the temple... Thank goodness Ravenstone is such a good pilot or otherwise.. Well I dont' want to think on it.. I remember at least 10 Mai Tais, another 6 bloody Marys and 2 extra strength Sith Tornados... Anakin only had a sip of one before he was under the table * snickers* sucker....

As son as I got back the first thing I did was get this stupid corset off .. I checked myself in the mirior to find out that up and down my sides were bruised heavily... After packing ice around my sides I dropped into bed dead tired..

When I woke up I wish i hadn't becuse the first place I was.. you guessed it folks.. the fresher.. All the previous evening's drinks had come back to haunt me.. you can imagine that with my bruised ribs this did not help matters.. I crawled back to bed and checked my com to find out that the mission that Kriss ,Barriss , and Erifia were supposed to be sent out on was to be cancled for the moment.. Thanking the force I dropped back into bed ignoring any protests the pest in my head might have had... I needed my sleep

More later : Phobia
Oh P.S the pest has her own blog now.. whateve she says.. remember we are two sperate people.. not one and the same as she might like to think... it can be found here...(http://darthravenstone.blogspot.com/2006/09/peek-into-pastexplaining-present-and.html) enjoy the maddness while I sleep... Oh and Skywalker.. if you even think of trying to wake me with those cymbals.. they will be down your throat , chicken boy...

6 comments:

Skywalker said...

*comes in with cymbals* WAKE UP! *bang bang*
Who you calling chicken boy?

Unknown said...

LOL! I know what is talking about. *winks a Pho.*
Off to check her blog out!

Master Obi-Wan said...

You drink more than Anakin does.

Phobia said...

*eyes flash death* Anakin.. I have two words.. run.. fast... And I know I drink more than he does.. It's been a while since I went out to party myself...
*sends lightning after anakin*

Lysandra said...

*grins* you mean the truth or dare chicken suit? hm... watch out skywalker, once my finals are over, photoshop and CoM are going to murder you

Phobia said...

*laughs* lys I'd be happy to help with that.. we do need to put him back in that suit and send a picture to Padme.. *chuckles evily* or not.. I dunnoo* taps foot thoughtfully*