Monday, October 02, 2006

Rest,recouparation and a discovery pt 1

Okay finally after that last escapade I was able to heal my ribs which might I say where bits and pieces of their former selves It took me about three or four hours to heal just one side . Hurts like a saber to the head let me tell you. I got a call from the healers that Lisette was alright and miracle of miracles walking alright now. If I wouldn't have been hurting so badly I would have ran clear to the healers to get her. I had to walk with a slow pace clear down there, but I had the most stupid grin on my face.

There she was , curled up on the bed, purring contentedly and whenever she saw me she raised up on her tiptoes and stretched langoiusly and ambled over . She rubbd and rubbed all over me an I couldn't help picking her up and hugging her no end.. I suddenly saw a glimpse ofsomething flash across my mind . Three white haired men.. I knew all of them.. Sidious, Dooku and .. Force, no it couldn't be...i could hea Ravenstone's audible gasp of suprise..

" so that leech is still alive is he?" she asked, venom dripping off of every syllable. I had seen pictures of him in the tome hidden away in my room. His hair was long , and his eyes were bright green, those of a demon itself. I shivered and gently set Lisettedown. If he was working wiht Dooku and Sidious, then we were in for real trouble. His nickname" The Jedi Slayer" he was even more feared than bounty hunters, a jedi's worst enemy.

His name.. is Harusame

I picked Lisette up , who curled up in my arms and promptly dropped off to sleep. I headed back to my room and after I had set her down for a nap , I went to the chest. I ran my fingers over the runes and then opened the chest, dust flying everywhere. I didn't know i it were some trick to distract me or not, but the risk of not looking into it was too great.

I removed the heavy tome from it's resting place among the other artifacts and set it out on the desk.Checking to make sure no one was near, I changed into a black halter top with fake diamonds and perls on the bustline.

On my back is an intricate tatoo that looks like tribal flames. I have kept this hidden from everyone. When I was younger I just assured everyone it was a black henna tatoo that I kept up with since I liked the design. I lifted the heavy leatherbound cover and it fell back onto the desk with a loud "whump " noise. the reason why I wanted no one near was I was going to send my soul back in time as well as Ravenstone to see just excactly who and and what Harasame is, or was.


As I began reciting the ancient language runes began to appear, glowing golden white on my body until I was covered from head to toe. My shields were peeled away by sheer force and I prayed no one was looking for me. I would be like a shining beacon in a dark storm. As I felt my soul being ripped from my body I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming at the feeling and then suddenly the next thing I knew I was on a cold stone floor.

To be continued

4 comments:

Master Obi-Wan said...

I'm glad Lisette is better.

Skywalker said...

Dooku and Sidious a name combo that makes me doubley annoyed...

Unknown said...

The Jedi Slayer, where have I heared that from before?

Phobia said...

Thank you Master Obi wan.. and Anakin.. I whole heartedly agree, but Harusame is more dnagerous thna the bothof them put together..