Monday, October 16, 2006

Goodie....

Okay an hour is bad enough.. This place gives me the heeby jeebies to be perfectly blunt. Get this straight, I AM NOT scared of this, but it does creep me out. I crossed my arms and leaned against the wall, a vibroblade tucked under my arm in case anyone should try and jump me.. I'm not stupid, this is one place I would not live in a million years. All of a sudden I felt a hand cover my mouth and I was being dragged back into the alleyway.

My whole body tensed and my finger was just comming down on the blade's activation button to ram it into my attacker's ribs whenever I recgonized the person's force rpesence.. How could I not. I settled for an elbow in the ribs. How the heck could he be that stupid to try and sneak up on me? I could feel Catia bristling angrily wanting to rip his head off. I mentally shushesd her and spun on my heel to face him. Not amused was an understatement.

The seccond he let me go I spat "Skywalker, what the heck do you think you are you doing? Any faster and I would buried my saber in your ribs! What took you so long?" Gods I was pissed off. I mean anyone seeign a woman hanging around a warehouse would've just mistook me for a lady of the evening and I coudl've snapped a neck if nesscary.. Besides the place was deserted.. I tend to follow the adage, " hide what you can in plain sight"

I heard his next comment and Catia groweled lowly" he hasn't tried to take me on.. the nerd.. I'd put him flat on his back in a second"

"I don't give a Sith's head who was stalling, bottom line, you're late!" Phobia said, her lips in a thin line. "I've been here a long time!"

I was tired, wanting to rip a few heads off, and I was freaking freezing! i wrapped my arms around myself trying to keep warm.. And people gripe about my lack of timing!.
Anakin's next words made me shut my mouth for the present "Snapping my head off will only make me mad, and I don't need that. Either you calm down and focus here or go back to the Temple."

God he was so full of himself! but I calmed for the moment and nodded " Fine" I wanted to get going" what's the plan?" someone had better have one goddamnit!

"The plan is this: you are a distraction. You head in, and do what you do best. You're the bait; let them come to you. But don't take on more that you can handle, and comm me or Obi-Wan the second the odds are not in your favor. Do not go after the machine, I'm doing that, and do not go after Dooku if he's in there. Most importantly keep your head. Whatever's going on with you, and there is something, keep it under lock. We don't need you losing it in there."

" I'm fine" I grumbled slightly.. He meant Catia, but that was my problem, not his.. He didn't hear me or chose to ignore me*snort* as he continued

"Obi-Wan is the second half of the distraction. He is going the back way. I'm going in from up there." I pointed to the roof. "The second I comm you to tell you get out, get out! I don't care if Dooku is licking your boots. Get out. Got me?"

I heard Catia object , but I shut her up and nodded, but not before Catia rolled her eyes.. " All right.. Can we go already? " This was it, Catia I was going to let her have full control. .. My hand rested on my saber jilt and I slipped into the warehouse. Looking around I saw about 50 or 60 guards at least.. The place was heavily guarded, that was something.. I let a smile curve my lips and whispered to Caita " all right, all yours.. I trust you.. don't let me down"

7 comments:

Gar-Gar The Cat said...

Purr! At least you got to go.

Skywalker said...

And I thought I had too much going on in my head. *snerk*

Unknown said...

This is going to be interesting indeed.

Master Obi-Wan said...

*shakes head* I have a bad feeling about this.

Phobia said...

Gar Gar: trust me .. I'd much rather be at the temple..

Anakin: don't effing go there.. trust me .. don't

DJK: You're telling me?

Obi Wan: You do? well I see I am not the only sane one here

Jedi Healer said...

Oh no, this is going to end badly!

Phobia said...

That I doubt.. very highly.. you will see