Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stage 3

I headed into the warehouse, crouching behind an empty crate waiting as Ravenstone aclimated her senses. Now mind you the last time she was out was at the party and that was no battle. Hearing the clank of droids behind suddenly I was facing three monstrous droidekas.. Let me tell you those things are CREEPY with a capital C .

A quick flick of the wrist and both were a burning pile of scrap ash on the floor. Further into the warehosue I came across several more droids. for some reason Ravenstone would not move, but
I did not panic. Once we were completly surrounded, she simply stretched out her hand. Half of the droids went flying backwards towards one wall and another group went flying forwards . I saw our reflection in a mirior and her eyes reflected pretty much speaking, hate and malice. I knew that look, it was the look driven by rage and a desire for revenge.

Three hulking Super Droidekas blocked our path. Ravenstone's eyes flashed pure cold hate and bringing her hands together she smashed the droids into scrap. too late. I saw one of the plates flying towards a laser, undoubtedly an alarm. She tried to stop it with the force,but was a nanosecond too slow. " Damnit, well they would have known sooner or later anyway" she said with a helpless shrug.

Continuing steadily into the warehouse, Ravenstone blew away any oppisition without so much as batting an eyelash. She let me get my own shots in but it was mainly all her . Whenever she did switch back with me it was so fast I was hard pressed to keep up with the droid shots, thus much more racket than I would have liked . But when she took over again she said " If he is here, let him come.. it is time this battle were over once and for all. "

My saber flew in an expert arc over my head as she deflected four driod double blaster shots from over my head.A feat next to impossible for anyone but her.Deeper and deepr into the warehouse we headed, taking out any and all oppisition that stood in our path. The humans I insisted she not kill them but leave them unconcious. The only one I gave her free leave to do with what she wished was Harusame. I wanted to earn Anakin and Obi Wan's trust, soemthing that could nt be acomplished if I left a masscre in my wake. She understood this but didn't like it.

As we continued moving from one side of the warehouse to another taking out any droids I briefly glimpsed Obi Wan working his way up through the levels I had just cleared. He didn't see me as I did a soundless soumersault over his head and landed on the crate oppisite him on the other wing of the building. As she commenced her nowsoundless destruction of the driods, a piercing , bloodcurdling scream hit my ears. It wasn't Anakin, it wasn't Obi Wan... "Catia do you think?.." I aksed her in our head, my unfinished question hanging in the air

" I don't know , but we'd better go see.. as soon as we clean house here.. " She started taking out the driods faster and faster I felt like my arms were nearly about ready to pop right of their sockets.. " Remind me later to ask you how you acomplished this" I muttered as pain shot up and down both my arms.

Chow: Phobia(note to self, get droid to type next time)

7 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Those darn droids. They're always so pesky.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh yes, also I am participating in the Summer of Compliments and I wanted to send you one.

You have a great blog, I like the layout and the graphics and I'm starting to dig the character. Please keep up the good work.

Phobia said...

awwe thank you so much*grins* It's taken a lot of work, but I love doing it.. and don't worry.. so long as I am able I will keep up my blogging ^_____^

Master Obi-Wan said...

That scream, chills me... still.

Phobia said...

Welcome to the club...

*( If that chills you Obi wan.. you don't want to meet Harusame believe me)*

Skywalker said...

Droids type worse than I do.

Phobia said...

hum.. now that I remember ... they do.. But I will make some changes.. thanks for the heads up Anakin