Thursday, September 21, 2006

Party Takeover

I sat there watching the chaos unfold as I downed drink after drink ...Man it was good to get away from the temple.. I didn't want to think on anything except how many drinks I could knock back before the band started playing .. I watched with a kind of snickering glee at the chaos that unfolded

The whole thing with Darth was a riot.. Sweet but a riot..

I was about to go and say hi to Becca and Kriss whenever I saw way too many girls crowded around Obi Wan.. I had heard the little stunt Anakin had pulled which gave me an idea.. I reached for my compact and powdered down my face a bit.. I did a quick check and yup.. It worked like a charm.. I was just about to go over to the bar whenever I suddenly got a case of cold feet..

" Oh for heavens sakes ! here let me!"

Before I could stop her there was a fierce pressure in my head and she had taken over.
--------------------------

Finally! Freedom after all this time! And at a party no less.. Oh fun fun... But now to thwart Anakin's little scheme

A few well placed elbows here and there and I had made my way to Obi Wan.. the poor man had no clue what do with himself.. I shook my head and pulled him to me with a free arm" There you are dear I was looking all over for you.. Shame on you for ditching me for a drink with Hayden..." through the force I said " Just play along.. I'm going to get you away from these twits"

Seeing as how he had decided to follow my lead he replied " I'm sorry Eve.. why don't we go dance?"

Smiling I took his hand as a classical song started up.. It was from that musical Phantom " All I ask of you"

I smiled and I spoke to Phobia inwardly " you'd better enjoy this"

" shaddup Ravenstone.. but thank you"

Smiling I tried putting Obi Wan at ease with me a tad and after a few minutes I felt him relax a good deal.. My admiration for the man grew by leaps and bounds , same with my counterpart but on a different angle...

" why are you doing this?" he whispered as he made it look like we were slow dancing husband and wife

I rested my chin on his shoulder and replied in a hushed tone " Because I couldn't stand seeing you around those teenyboppers and well... I do enjoy thwarting Anakin's plans"

He chuckled at this " Well you have done a good job of that.." I managed to get a glance at

Anakin through the force .. He was watching the two of us dance with a mixture of glee and disgust on his face..

I giggled a bit and then the slow song ended . He was going to pull away and leave but I looked at him imploringly.. " One more song ? "


Let me tell ya ladies , the artfully innocent look wins every time.

I knew this song it was one of my favorites .. The next thing I knew I was spun around on my heels and turned to face Obi Wan, and he was smiling?

" you know I'm not that much of a party guy but with music like this that could change" He loked over his shoulder and saw the twits staring at him.. " On second thought..the temple is much safer"

I had to grin.. it was so priceless

The song was actually a renaissance one from a band called Blackmore's Night. The title was " Play Minstrel Play" As the final strains started up, form somewhere in the crowd a tambourine came spinning out of the air and I caught in my free hand and I started to play it as the song blasted out of the speakers . How I managed to be whirled around on the dance floor by a Jedi council member , play a tambourine , and keep step with the song is beyond me..

On the final beats I hopped onto one of the empty tables and half the bar could see how fast my feet moved to the music in these lovely black buckle boots. When the song ended there were loud cheers and applause.. I bowed repeatedly before getting off of the table with help from Obi Wan..
" Join the rest of us at the bar for a drink? you look like you could use one"
Smiling I said " I'd be delighted"
More later: Ravenstone/Phobia


(author'snote.. here's the bands webiste.. www.blackmoresnight.com enjoy
!)

4 comments:

Skywalker said...

It was fun while it lasted. His face! CLASSIC!

Unknown said...

LMAO! He is very grumpy about it. *snerk* Good one, Pho.

Master Obi-Wan said...

Hum, yes, well, we won't disuss this...

Phobia said...

now forgive me if I sound two brained here...

And here I was trying to twart your plans anakin.. but yes.. fun while it lasted.. but I won't be discussing this any time soon either... * turns 50 shades of red and hides*