Monday, September 18, 2006

Getting out of my nightmare

I had been sitting doing absouletly positevly nothing .. you heard me, nothing.. The inactivity wad driving me complelty bonkers. I had just gotten a call teling me Liestte would be at the healer's for another week and Dolie encouraged me to get out of the temple.. " I heard there's going to be a party at Sky City.. everyone is going.. even Anakin and Obi Wan."
At this I nearly let my head fall into my hands " then I am definitly NOT going"
But apparently it seems someone did not agree with me " Oh come on.. it's a party for sith's sake Pho! if nothing else let me out so I can have a little fun, even if you don't want to" *insert evil giggle here*
As I left the med wing I rolled my eyes " No way , not even if it was on a date with you know who...I'm not going!"
Silence and then..
" fine suit yourself, but I'll have you know that whenever Skywalker is at a party he is most likely not paying attention to his surroundings.. you could always swap his precious hair gel with pink cement... "* insert evil manical laugh here*
This perked my intrest I will have to admit.." Really? you mean he would be open to pranks and such? "
Another chuckle and she said " Why my dear girl.. that is what I have been trying to tell you the whole time! I say we start with the pink cement and then go from there, but we need to find you something to wear.. I think you need a break from life as a jedi for at least one night.."
I rolled my eyes as I pushed open the door to my room. I KNEW I'd regret this.. I had a very bad feeling...
Two hours later I shifted a tad uncomfortably in my dress.. Yes you heard me right..dress.. my saber is tied to my thigh by means of a black ribbion throug the loop. If you take one look at me you wouldn't know I was a Jedi.. I braided my hair to hide my dratted padawan braid and looked myself over in the mirror.... Other than this bloody corset which I swear is about to crack a few ribs, I have to admit I do look good. Ravenstone is a good fashion consoltant, if nothing else.. oh yah and did I mention a pest? i have to mix that pink cement up before I leave.. it looks like ordinary hairgel but it turns into rock hard cement the moment it touches hair.. As I sit there mixing up the soultion I can't help but luagh.. Even If I don't do this.. the look on Anakin's face in my mind is priceless...
Dress:300 credits
Speeder to get to Sky City: enough since it's already mine
Seeing the look on anakin's face when he has a pink rocker punk hairdo: pricelsss
Okay okay, I have to get going before Mace sees me and starts griping... Think the robe will cover it? ( starts rummaging through clothes)
I won't put out the hairgel til after the party.. If I even decide to ...
More Later: Phobia

No comments: