Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stress relief anyone?

I woke from a severe drug induced sleep after what felt like was 8 weeks but I looked at my crono on the wall and saw it was only three hours. The force told me something was not right. Looking around my room I found out what it was. Lisette was missing.I went from room to room looking for her, calling her name and waving a can of cat food in my hand. Gar Gar tried to snatch it off of me but he was very promptly deposited in a bundle of robes which he blew his nose on. They were Mace's... Suddenly I have a newfound respect for him. (Gar Gar I mean)

I kept on looking until I got to the roof. Whenever I got up there.. I let out such a bloodcurdling scream I think my own eardrums burst. Now much doesn't shake me, I will be the first to tell you that . Not even the sight of a Sith lord shakes me one iota. But how I found Lisette I was ready to kill the first thing I saw.Ignoring the note I ran as fast as I could with Lisette in my arms to the healers. She had two broekn back legs , and someone had tried to poison her with Belladona.

My arms were shaking as Dolie told me that I had gottne her here just in time. She would recover, which was the good thing. After several hours, the healers told me I would do Lisette no good hovering like a worried mother hen and they sent me away to my room. I AM NOT some thing they can send away on a whim!.. I went to the arena to try and burn off some of my anger. As i worked at the bags that hung in the room a voice entered my head..


" Why didn't you tell them?"

I shrugged while continuing to pummel the bag,imagining it was Dooku " I don't know what you're talking about"

" Yes you do"
the voice replied " you care for him, deeply"

My face turned beet red "Do not!" I exclaimed .I looked around.. It wasa good thing I was alone in here"do so"

"Do not!"

" You do so, and don't try to lie to me, I am inside your head, I know all you know and all you feel.. it's okay to care for someone. Even though you are a jedi you are only human.."I sighed and let my hands fall onto my head " Jedi aren't supposed to have attachments. And that includes atachments to people! I was lucky to be allowed to keep Lisette!"I heard the voice sigh " you sitll don't get it? The code can be intrepreted in many diffrent ways. No one way is right and no one way is wrong.. This is why I never was a jedi."

This intrugued me" then what are you? Or should I say who are you?"The voice chuckled " You don't remember? The red book? I am Sith emperess Ravenstone. though I am not evil acutally but I do like t pull pranks now and again. I have sith and jedi powers alike. I will help you get rid of Dooku and Sidious fair? I have a title to reclaim after all you know.."I have to say I was suprised. She , a sith emperess would help me? The book she spoke of was locked in a trunk in my room. People wonder why I keep such old things. Well one of those advantages was no one would look for a magic book in a locked trunk.

I let my memories take me back to that day as I kept pummelling, my fist puncing a hole through the bag

The day I had found the red book was a strange one indeed. It was just a few days after I had been brought into the temple. I had been brought before the council and tested to see if I would become a padawan or if I would be sent to Agri Corps. After I had been tested I was told I would be infromed of the council's decision late that afternoon. So I wandred out onto the grounds and into the woods. I found an old wooden box covered in runes. I opened it carefully to find a red book engraved with golden runes which I recgonized later as Sith runic.

Common sense told me that I should put this back and leave, but my curiousity got the better of me. I opened the book and began reading.First slower as I tried to pronounce the runes and then faster and faster until I was reading like an occult crazed lunatic. I remember my feet left the ground and I kept reading page after page, faster and faster.

Once I got to the last page I remember something like a lightning bolt hitting me and I screamed which must've echoed all the way back to the temple. I felt some sort of spirit enter me and then I felt normal except I could barely stand. The last thing I remember before passing out was seeing Obi Wan....Later when I woke in the infirmiry I was told that Obi wan had brought Anakin out into the woods to hunt for some herbs for the healer whenever they heard my scream and had found me.

Once I had been released from the healer's care I went back, in the middle of the night and retirved the book and hid it in my room. the next day I was told I had been accepted as a padawan by Master Paradox. I have always considered that book my good luck charm, but is it really? Now I do begin to wonder, but all I know for sure is that the day I got that book and the accident happened, something in me changed. For the better.


" So why do you want to go after Sidious and Dooku so much?" I asked after destroying one bag and moving to a second one.. Oh I'd make them pay.. and pay dearly... " Mainly because they shame the name of Sith, and in general they are Sith wannabes. "

"Okay, next question....." Why do you want me to tell my secret so badly?" I looked around.. Even a jedi woudd think you were crazy if you heard the voice of some dead emperess in your head.

" This might sound strange for a Sith Phobia, But I want you to be happy. You've lost a lot. But I can tell now, that yours isn't a secret that shouldn't be told. He would not accept you, for he already has turned away another"I was shocked into silence and then a tear or two fell down my cheek but I wiped them away." Why do you want me to be happy Ravenstone? I'd think you'd want to get back on your throne as Sith emperess.. Not hang around a jedi!"

" I don't honestly know Phobia. Ever since you found the book I was trapped in, I felt a kinship to you.. You are like a daughter, sister and best freind to me."She does have a habbit of shocking me into silence doesn't she?It was then I remembered the wise words of a Shaman on Quellor " Watching over someone from afar is a kind of love too" and I was able to feel a sort of calm peace .. for the moment.. but I couldn't take inactivity much longer.finally pummelling the last of the bags, my strength went with it and I sank to the floor.. I lashed out at anything that was not nailed down.. " Damm I can't take sitting here doing nothing!" I said pulling my hair with my hands.. Then I felt a pressure at the back of my head.. " then let me take over for a while" she said.. I nodded and she rose in my body. together we left the gym after a quick shower and headed to my room to dig out some old things.

More later( If I don't rip someone's head off first) Phobia

2 comments:

Unknown said...

(If I don't rip someone's head off first)
You and Anakin, always saying that! Wait! Vader says that too. EKK!
Waiting for more.

Phobia said...

Well not much shakes me Kriss, but Lisette gets hurt and my hands are tied.. well I think you see what happens