Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Getting to the party...



Well I'm getting out of here, thank god.. If I have to wear this corset for too much longer my ribs are gonna crack... oh .. wait you haven't seen a new pic of me yet have you? Well let me fix that*snaps pic* Look to the top of my post for it It's time for me to get out of here it's getting late..

Did I mention that black high heeled boots are a pain?Well they are take my word for it.. My ankles are throbbing like crazy. I threw my robe on over my party clothes and after hanging a ring around my neck for good luck I got going, after checking on Lisette. She's stable, and I guess I should count my blessings. I pushed away my anger at the attack and climbed onto my speeder and headed for Sky city.

When I arrived, the guards let me in , muttering something about " Penelope Cruz" They didn't bother checking me for weapons, not that they would have been allowed. You see there were no female guards there and I have a feeling if i would have had to resort to force persuasion, firstly the council would have a hissy fit, and secondly if they would have checked me and decided to get a tad too freindly they would have been missing some crucial body parts they are quite fond of..*coughs lightly* Now moving along here....

Slipping into the club, I looked around glancing at all of the places inhabitants. The place was postitievly jumping already and the party really hadn't begun in earnest yet.. Apparently all i had heard about these Sky city parties is true.. but gah I hate hip hop..You think Anakin might have something to do with that? *snorts* yah .. I see you agree here...

I managed to weasel my way into the back of the club and order myself a drink.. There was an ecltic mix comming up soon from what I heard and then I might dance, not before...Never would you catch me dancing to hip hop music.. never ever ever.

Glacing over at Anakin and Obi, I couldn't help but snicker at the mental image my mind painted of Anakin with pink hair.. Was this blue mai tai getting to me already?I downed it in one shot and ordered another. I could almost hear Ravenstone pacing back and forht in my head and it sent shockwaves into my brain. I knew this night was going to be a long one if nothing else, long and intresting...
More later: Phobia

4 comments:

Unknown said...

*pokes* PInk hair? LMAO! Not what I was thinking when i checked him out. *shakes head* I need a boyfriend, me thnks. LOL!

Skywalker said...

And just what were you tihnking? Wait! Never mind, don't tell me, I think I know. Have I told you, you're good for the ego?
As for the pink hair... don't even dream, Pho. I'm nuts but I'm not MAD!

Master Obi-Wan said...

Ah yes, pink hair. Didn't he try that look as a Padawan once. Nota good look for him as I recall.

Phobia said...

I have been watching the punk bands too much.. And Skywalker .. I'M not mad .. but I know a certain someone mad enough to do it... and she's just within a handspan of a call... but I will be on my best bheavior .. for now* crosses fingers behind back*