Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dreams are realizied -part 1

I woke to the tolling of a bell. Godfrey had been gone for a while now and from what I suspected, probably had let the final start without me there.

I had watched good men and women fight and die for acause they had believed in. I would not let the final match, this culmanation of warriors go on without being able to see it.

I dressed quickly and flew down the stairs Belda following me as fast as she dared. I truly did love the dress Godfrey had gotten for me but I wanted pants back!.. So here I was dressed head to toe in black zipping past everyone like a shadow. I heard a dragon's roar and a rush of adrenline hit my veins.

That wasn't just ANY dragon.. that was my dragon

Fafnir had come out to hunt.

I stopped at the ring's edge. They had allready taken their animal forms. My mouth suddenly became very dry when I saw Khali go in for Fafnir's throat

A scream echoed onto my lips but died instantly. I saw Godfrey take his shot, blood flying everywhere. Khali fell,but he was allright, the blood and the tiredness got to him and he passed out.

Godfrey came to the edge of the ring and helped me up next to him as the high council approached.

" You won Godfrey.. you won.." I hugged him so tightly I thought for a second his lungs would be mush.

" Godfrey you have done magnificantly, you have won the Onkichi Budokai. Name three things and if they are in our power they are yours."

Netsuki was standing there, hands folded but pride raidating from every millimeter of his being.

He puased for a moment then.. " My wife, she is a prisoner of a sith spirit.. Can you banish Catia from her?"

My eyes nearly fell out of my head.. He had been the youngest person in the history of the DaiShujo to win the Onkichi and his first wish was for me? I was astounded.

The council confered then, " We cannot do that, but there is something, tempt the panther with meat, she will come. create a new body for Catia ,she will leave you wife.We can give you what you need to begin"

Okay so not the best answer on the planet but it was a start.

" There is a sith lord from an alternate timestream.. here he is known as Anakin Skywalker. He wil not become evil for sometime yet. Is there a way to stop him before it is too late?"
My heart caught in my throat..

Could they save Anakin from the fate that lay before him? I would give anything for that future to not come to pass.

TBC

7 comments:

Tash199 said...

waita minute... we have two of you having to deal with a faith that is so ruff that I didn't have the guts to warn any1?
and I'm next.... :l

Skywalker said...

Save me from what?

Why is everyone trying to save me?

Isn't that my job?

Unknown said...

Nice. Real nice.

OOOOOOOOOOOH, Ani is so in fur it!

Godfrey Zebulon said...

It's better if you don't get it Anakin. you have enough on your shoulders, let someone else take the burden.

DJ, you said it.

Phobia said...

Anakin, just don't worry about it.. you wouldn't believe us if we told you.. yet..

It's time you let others worry

heh.. you ain't ever kiddin DJ

Darth Vader said...

HA he would never believe...

Why would he?

Phobia said...

Because he knows his freinds wouldn't lie bucketbrain? Espically DJ