Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dreams are realized- part 2

(CTD from previous post)

An elder man with long flowing white hair spoke first. Ancient eyes peered into mine, searchign every iota of me.. Knowing my deepest secrets " There are a few diffrent ways. First.. show him the compassion he has not known through the Jedi, their's is one way of living, show him the compassion he knew from his mother, from those he knew BEFORE the Jedi"

Then his son I guessed spoke in turn. His hair was brown and flowed over his shoulders "Then there is the matter of the sith lord.. He is closer than you think, Go to the 500 Repbulica, there is a place called The Works. there you will find evidence to lead you to your culprit."

Then the only woman besides me who stood in the circle spoke finally " If all else fails Godfrey you know what you must do. What BOTH of you must do. Search for the peaceful means first. Only then if you fail then should you result you the drastic."

Godfrey nodded in response to the council's wisdom . Then the youngest who looked no older than nine spoke after a great pause" And your last wish?"

He turned to me , questioning" What do you think?"

I laid a hand on his shoulder and smiled " Whatever you want Godfrey, I will not stop you from making your choice. My main concern is our future and the future of the order."

Which was the honest to force truth.

When his next words tumbled from his lips I nearly cried my eyes out.. I HAD found my true soulmate.. any doubt I had carried with me, even the smallest iota was erased then and there.

" My unborn daughter's future is clouded in strife and darkness. I humbly ask you to secure her future with the order and give her a good and happy life. For circumstances out of my control and my wife's.. It is possible we will not be there to help her"

I clutched his shoulder, trying to forestall tears I knew were comming. anna was weeping openly and I could see tears glistening in Belda's eyes as well.

"We cannot undo the events Phobia has forseen, not in their entirety. but your wish will be fufilled. Mara will have a happy and good life. She will return to the order one day and marry the son of the son of suns.The order will change and she will be happy with her new life. But beware Caedus, for as one stands on the brink now one will then and if he does turn, it will be family against family."

We headed back to our rooms to begin packing up for the trip back to Coruscant. Belda stopped us both in our work" You won the tourtament, shouldn't we be celebrating?"

I nodded in agreement with Belda's statement. Sometimes she sees what we do not.

"Your both right , what am I doing?" Godfrey asked , grinning. He scooped Belda up and twirled her around before setting her down, doing the same to me. I squeeled as he set me down on the bed, bouncing around like a rag doll. Our fun was cut short however when his com went off.
I could hear muffled mumurs and then he wrapped up the call " I understand Master Mundi, we'll be back as soon as we are able."

He turned to the two of us " I'm sorry but the celebration is off. We're needed back at the temple. Your master and I have another mission"

My eyebrows went up. Allready? I REALLY didn't want to know what was going on this time..

TBC
( on a sidenote.. I have offically been here one year!!!! There will be something on that soon I promise)

3 comments:

Tash199 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tash199 said...

all this Anakin stuff makes my headache wourse :l

and aren't u going to have twins?

I still don't know what gender my baby is going to be...

Phobia said...

Yes Tash, but it is Mara's future in direct jepoardy, not Tai's. So in retrospect I have to do what I can to prevent what events I have foreseen, if only a little.