Sunday, April 15, 2007

Yin yang, what's the diffrence?

The lighting was dim as we dueled. Our blades circled each other like snakes on leashes, waiting for just the right moment to strike.

He dropped low and I reached my foot out to knock him back but he jumped over it and shoved back catching me off guard and I stumbled back my boot caught on the steel piping of her fighterand I fell back towards the floor


A fast handstand and I had flipped over his head and slashed at his back, the hiss of flesh making him cringe and hesitate. I dove for his throat saber extended. I saw him reach back to punch me and I found his primary fear and exploited it.. His fear of hurting his wife or children. He stopped and then swept behind me quickly.there was something not right.. he ..he had dissapeared
A sharp pain shot up my arm casuing my saber to clatter to the ground


" I win."


My eyes gazed at him for a moment.. What was it about this man that made him diffrent? .. Dare I say out of my reach? I let go and let the twit free. if there is one thing that can be said of me, I am a woman of my word, even if I loose.


My vision cleared and I saw Godfrey standing before me, saber still raised warily." Godfrey? ... I.. I didn't hurt anyone did I?" I had made a horrid mistake.. I had let her free in the intrests of saving others and I had nearly died.. my children had nearly died.. Grief engulfed me and my knees buckled ot the ground. Godfrey caught me before I did anymore damage to myself I felt lower than dirt..

I was desprete enough to do anything to get her out of my body.. Anything.


Godfrey carried me back through the halls silently. There were a few raised eyebrows but no one said anything much.it all came back in a rush.. " Belda! What happened to Belda? is she okay? I.. oh force.. what have I done?" I was crying so hard I thought for sure I was going to be sick. the second Godfrey set me on my feet I stumbled towards the fresher. it was all dry heaves but my head felt like it wanted to split in two .


" sssh.. it's okay.. she's comming in with the medvac team.. she's fine but I had to leave her to chase after you" He pulled me close, I could catch the barest hint of the Coruscanti air from his shirt.The throbbing in my head receded slowly" God what must she think of me? I .. I struck her.. for the love of god, don't I have any strength left in me? Was I even strong to begin with?"


He tucked my head under his chin and spoke low and quetly" I explained to her what happened Pho.. she knows this was not your fault. You are one of the strongest people I know.. Don't drag yourself down over this.. please.. You're worth so much more than this..You have always been strong.. never forget that.." he placed a hand on my stomach" Your children need you Phobia, I need you.. I can't do this without you.. "


I could see my reflection in the miror,I was as pale as a fish belly and my face was sunken in. My hair was all over the place. I looked like I had been bleached out. My hands.. lord.. all I could see was skin stretched thinly over bone. Purely and simply I was a mess.


" Phobia, please sleep.. I'll watch over you.. Regain your strength"


I was shaking all over.. so cold.. " I can't sleep Godfrey .. the nightmares.. they will reclaim me again.. please don't make me go to sleep!" I was crying madly, I didn't know what I was saying.. His arms wrapped around my waist and the last thing I remembered was the feeling of a soft kiss...

TBC( When I wake up)
Pho

10 comments:

Tash199 said...

I am speechless Phobia

but I'm sure that Belda will understand

Jay72 said...

I know u Pho and u will do anything to save ur children

Meredith25 said...

stay true to ur heart

padawanbeldapinik said...

My Master I am safe. And I do not judge you. That was Catia that struck me not you. I know in my heart of hearts inside of my most sacred santuary that you would never strike me.

You need to rest my Master, dream of sweet smelling trees and soft breezes, of flowers and soft things...

Phobia said...

Staying true to my heart and true to the paththe force has set for me are two completly diffrent things. I want this demon gone more than .. well just about anything.. Even if Catia isgone, the danger to Tai and Mara still remains primary in my mind.

The day I can truly rest is the day Sidious is dead.

Godfrey Zebulon said...

It wasn't her fault Tash.. When Catia has control of her, she can be vindictive and unforgiving. I've seen it first hand.

Like Pho said, staying true to yourheart and staying ture to the path theforce has set for you are completly diffrent things. But fortunately some things intertiwne with each other.

Phobia, you're right, the day we can rest is the day Sidious is eridacated, which hopefully will be soon for the sakes of Tai and Mara and the galaxy.

Unknown said...

Good advice, Meredith. She should do just that.

Phobia said...

lol Kriss.. I could say the same for you.. but I'm keeping my mouth shut here.. *giggles*

Tash199 said...

I've never seen a time in my life when I've walked around the temple and every jedi be entirely rested
either that or they would be havin nightmares u could sense b4 stepping n2 the room

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Phobia, I would like to extend an invatation to you to join Last Gladiator Standing II. If you wish to compete, shoot me an email at joninterglad@hotmail.com.