Thursday, April 19, 2007

Troubling Dreams and more problems

I woke in a cold sweat after a dream I thought I'd never have again. My arms shook viloently.. I had buried that deep within me years and years ago. It was the day I died.. the first time..


I had been with Yusuke and the others pursuing a known dangerous, human.. He was the fomer spirit dectective of earth, Sensui. Tan skin, dark blue eyes, and short black oily hair. His spirit energy was in the high S class, virtually unheard of for a human. After he had parted ways with Koenma and Spirit World he dipped into the Dark Makai arts .


His power went through the roof and he began gathering demons to his side. He had seen the sin of human world and wanted to purge it of all humans and let the demons rule both sides of the plain.


We had tracked him to a cave and the six of us went in. I was bringing up the rear behind Genkai. After we had went through all of the twisted game levels, we had finally come to the bottom and the fight had ensued. It was bloody, brutal and utterly vicious. Hiei, Kurama and Genkai took care of the others and freed Kuwabara. Yusuke and I were battling ferociously against Sensui. He was waining thin being attacked so viciously on both sides. Something was diffrent this time..


All of a sudden a woman with red hair appeared out of no where. I couldn't see her face, but she seemed familiar somehow. Yusuke jumped into the air and slammed into Sensui on one side and I fired off a spirit gun bullet connecting with his gut. He stood out of the rubble and began forming his shadow ball with fast flowing movements. I could see Kurama and Hiei holding the other woman back..


Then Sensui let it go.


It was if as everything was in slow motion. Yusuke's back was turned, he wouldn't see it comming!


I jumped in front bringing my hands up in front of my face, trying to shield myself from the massive blast that was heading my way.. I heard several people scream my name. I could see a beam of purple in the corner of my eye, then the blast hit.


My body felt like it was being ripped apart by thin razor sharp wires from the inside out. The blood gushed from my body and I fell back, unable to move,barely able to breathe. I saw the woman run over to try and help I guessed, and my eyes turned to Yusuke" Yusuke.. I'm sorry.. I..I tried.. " my eyes fell shut and that is when I woke.


So there I sat up in bed, my hair askew whenever a picture flashed across my mind. It was of a music box, red with the same golden runes as the grimorie.

On the inside a small porcelin ballerinia wearing a black tutu. Her hair was golden blonde in wavy curls.A haunting song trilled out of the box, a song I remembered only a little.. I began singing with it

" Dancing bears, painted wings.. things I almost remember.. And a song someone sings.. once upon a december.."


Suddenly I felt Godfrey shaking me and I blinked" Phobia,are you okay?" he asked, brow furrowed with worry.


I shrugged " I don't know.. I.. Something changed.. about my past.. "


I quickly explained to him about that fight. He remained silent only nodding when nesscary. Just then my com rang. It was Master Mundi. " There is terrible news, three younglings are missing. All three freinds of your padawan.. the one we are most concerned about is Marsha.. She dissapeared into thin air when she was playing cards with her freinds.. The cards remain in the vault, but we will have them brought to the council chambers . Please meet me there in 15 minutes"


The com went dead. I turned to Godfrey..


" there's a problem.. "
TBC
Til Later
Pho

10 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

Oh no Marasha, she's mean! Please be careful my Master! Do use caution! If need be I will tell the Council all about these happenings? Should you need me, I am here...

Phobia said...

For now We need to find the missing younglings.Isense I unintentionally had more to do wiht this than I realize..

Unknown said...

I get really mad when kids are missing. I know not very Jedi like, but who is very Jedi like anymore?

Skywalker said...

*breathes hard*

This galaxy is falling apart.

Phobia said...

And we can fix it if we try, don't worry Anakin. That's why there's more than one of us.

DJK I agree with ya there wholeheartedly.

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Pho you're right, we can fix the galaxy if we try our hardest.. It's just a leap of faith I know but all we have to go on anymore that's definite IS faith

Master Obi-Wan said...

This Galaxy is not only falling apart it's structures are vanishing before our eyes. We must operate with great care. The younglings disappearance is alarming.

Master Adana said...

More younglings have disappeared? Force, what will be next: the chancellor turns into a Sith Lord? Be careful Pho.

Phobia said...

Obi Wan udnerstatement of the centuary.. I fear being used as a pawn in a game I have not a wit of control over..
Adana... you'd be suprised..

Tash199 said...

It hurts me to know that younglings r missin
If Belda went missin I would probably EXPLODE!!!