Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Two personalities, inhabiting one soul..

There were screams around me and I drew my saber. Using the force and a lot of my strength I lifted the flaming roof off the ice cream parlor and threw it as far away as I could. I instructed Belda to get everyone to the center of the room.


There was a disc of pure durasteel.
Once the few people who were there were in position I let darkness erupt through my body, shielding my children with every ounce of strength. electricity poured from my fingertips and the disc with the people on it shot through the open roof and Belda, unknowing of my transformation guided them down outside.


She turned back to me, the little whelp, saying" Master! we must hurry! the building is about to collapse!" I simply stood there, letting the heat curl the tips of my hair and singe her precious white skin.When she tried to tug me away, I reached out with one arm and slapped her so hard she went flying through the door, blood rose under the surface of her skin" shut your mouth you insignificant whelp! You will not tell me what to do!"


Sheer pulls of the force guided me up to the highest levels of the upper buldings. I saw the same yellow speeder that bombed the place. I reached up, snapping the pilot's neck and dropping his carcass to the pavement below. She had made the most stupid mistake of all ,letting me free again, and I would use it. The moment I had my own body again I would kill my pathetic human host and her squalling brats as well.


I brought the speeder to full throttle and I was at the ship dock of the temple. I let the speeder blow itself to kingdom come and I was about to take Phobia's fighter whenever the hum of a blue blade caught my attention.


" Catia, let her go. You are not welcome here"


An eyebrow raised I turned to face the newcomer.. Well Well.. this was a suprise.. " I'm not letting her go Godfrey, she made the mistake and now she will pay for it.. " I looked him up and down,tongue wetting my lips" well I suppose I could always wait a few hours.. I'm sure there's some things you and I need to catch up on.. "


If there is one thing that.. sheltinka has it's good taste in men. He adapted a more relaxed stance, one hip cantered slightly forward, looking at me over the rim of his glasses" I will make you a bargin"


I listened carefully


" We duel here, if I win, you let Phobia go free and go back to where you belong"


I snorted


" If you win, we head somewhere away from here, just you and me"


A wolfish smile crossed my face.. " So that's the game is it?"


I drew my saber" We have an accord Godfrey, let the games begin"

My saber was a model of Dorko's, but with onyx stones embeded in the hilt. My finger flickered over the ignition button. The ruby red blade sprang to life.


There was no given signal, no pause. We attacked silmaltionusly.

TBC

11 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

My Master she called me a Whelp! I know Im not good enough to challange her, but if I was trust me she'd be singing the blues! I do hope she's wise enough to run! No one challanges Master Godfrey!

Phobia said...

Belda the fact you are wise enough not to challange her shows that you are already growing.. Believe me, she'll have some thinking to do after this fight..

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Indeed she will Pho, just stay strong for me , please. Don't give up.. I'll set you free, no matter what.

Skywalker said...

The crpp you get yourself into! Force! And you call me nuts!

Unknown said...

Oh dear. This not good.

Phobia said...

Next time I'm settling for buying Belda a doll.. Less agrivation.. it was the only way I could save those people.. We look out for others without thinking of our personal safety.. So long as I can save one life at the end of the day, that's what matters.

Darth Vader said...

Ice cream is... brings out the Dark Side in all of us, doesn't it?

Tash199 said...

dang that double scooped chocolate moose got u guyz good huh?

Master Obi-Wan said...

Pho, you just attract the strangest of troubles. Maybe next time you order take out?
Get better soon.

Master Adana said...

Pho, you have me worried to no end and I can't even be there for you.
Good thing you have Godfrey.

Yes, order take out in the future.

I will see you as soon as I return.

Phobia said...

Obi Wan.. you ought to know what kind of trouble finds me by now.. I don't look for it.. it finds me.. and yeah.. I'm definitly ordering takeout next time.

Adana, i know.. I'd be a mess without Godfrey around.. There's something I have to tell you when you get back.. Meet me in the room of a thousand fountains when you can.