Monday, February 26, 2007

A fairytale comming true..

I was paging through the grimorie looking for anything related to incubi and succubi whenever my com beeped. It was Bail Organa. I had called him earlier that day and told him about the puppies. He had agreed to come and see them at the temple later that afternoon, and he would bring Mon Mothma with him. His ship had just landed at the spaceport and he would arrive at the temple in 20 minutes. One look at my appreance, a tank top and a set of black silk boxers* coughs* don'task* I knew I needed a change and quickly.


As I was changing clothes to go meet Bail at the docks I realizied I hadn't seen Godfrey in about a week almost. Ever since he'd kissed me goodnight it was like he'd vanished like a dream.. HAD I been dreaming? The thought mulled over in my head as I yanked the black sweater over my head that read" Don't cross my path" put Odi's leash on her and led her down to the docks . The one thing I will say about the Viceroy is that he is one of the funniest men I have ever met, and also a very good listener.


When I made it to the docks he was dressed in the clothing of the royal house of Alderann and behind him stood Mon Mothma.. Smiling Bail knelt down and patted Odi's head and she promptly licked his hand panting up at him with big doe brown eyes. It made me laugh a bit, but
I felt a pang of regret in my heart. Sooner or later I would be alone again and it hurt a good deal. Mon Mothma saw the hurt in my eyes and she smiled gently and placed a hand on my shoulder.


" I see it in your eyes.. who's the lucky man?" she asked with a giggle as we walked back towards the temple, Odi pulling on the leash ,anxious to get back to her puppies.
I grinned , my heart dancing" This stays between us Mon Mothma?" she nodded and I continued" Somehow.. another Jedi.. his name is Godfrey Zebulon"


Mon Mothma's eyes went wide for a moment then she smiled knowingly then fell instep by Bail and whispered something in his ear and he chuckled as we turned the corner to the temple.. My arm was nearly yanked out of it's socket and we walked( or in Odi's case ran) into the temple .


She began whining and huffing trying to break free of me to get to her pups. When we got close to my room she broke loose and ran ahead,Belda following on her heels. I had to run after them, narrowly missing running headlong into a few others including Gar Gar who decided to get under my feet and almost tripped me. I was flying towards the floor whenever suddenly a familiar force presence flared to life next to me and I was narrowly saved from busting my nose on the floor. Whenever he pulled me back to my feet my forehead barely graced his nose.


" You allright?" he asked me, breath ghosting across my bangs making them flutter. My ears were turning pink because I knew Bail and Mon Mothma were watching this whole display.. " Yeah.. um I think so I.. " I tried to take a step and I crashed into Godfrey and we both went tumbling onto the floor, me landing on top of him and Mon Mothma burst out laughing closely followed by Bail.


I scrambled to my feet like I had touched a hot pan blushing badly.. Why did it feel so good to be lying like that? why did I want him to kiss me? Boy was I confused..
Finally thank the force we got to my room and Odi ran to her pups whining and yipping. Bail and Mon Mothma were utterly enchanted with the little ones They both agreed to take one puppy each and would also speak to some of their freinds in the Senate to see about adopting the others.


It was then that Godfrey had suggested taking Odi for a walk in the park.. Before we left he told me to change into cilvillan clothes and asked if Bail and Mon Mothma would like to come with us.. Offering a knowing smile Bail declined saying he needed to get back to his senatoral quaters and go out to purchase some things for the little boy, whom he decided to name.. of all things.. Onyx..


Once I had gotten changed we decided to leave the pups there for the present, come back and take them later once Odi was tired out.. it was a race to see who could get to the big tree under the park bench first.. He beat me by a half inch to be honest.. But.. oh force.. he kissed me.. for real.. gentle.. caring.. I could feel his emotions through the force and it was nothing but pure love.. I wanted to be close to him.. so it didnt matter where ended and I began.. Then he pulled back for a moment to look at me, his eyes were swirling with love.. oh.. I'm getting all mushy just writing about this.. But anyway, he slipped a claudaugh ring on my wedding finger and asked me if I would be his, forever and always.. if I would be his wife


What suprised me is how fast I said yes.


He was so happy! He pulled me up from the bench and kissed me, stealing any of my breath from my lungs. I don't know how I managed, but a whimper escaped my throat and I clutched his shoulders , my knees were wobbling like sticks in a storm. The park had built in sound system.. A guitar melody struck up, and he started singing.. since my brain turned to mush.. here's the lyrics.


Earth angel,Earth angel
Will you be mine
My darling dear
Love you all the time
Im just a fool,
A fool in love, with you
Earth angel Earth angelThe one I adore

Love you forever
And ever more
Im just a fool,
A fool in-love with you
I fell for you
And I knew
The vision of your lovliness
I hope and I pray,
That someday,
Ill be the vision of yourHappiness
Earth angel,
Earth angel
Please you be mine
My darling dearLove you all the time
Im just a fool,A fool in love, with you
I fell for you And I knewThe vision of your lovliness
I hope and I pray,That someday,Ill be the vision of yourHappiness
Earth angel,
Earth angel
Please you be mine
My darling dearLove you all the time
Im just a fool,A fool in love, with you


He treats me so well, I can't fathom how lucky I am to have him.. I don't care about tomorrow, I don't care about yesterday.. all I care about is the time I have with him.. He's asked me to come visit his home planet of Corellia and I gladly accepted .We're leaving next week on the pretesne of a diplomatic mission . I want to tell someone this wonderful news.. but who? My mind instantly set on Anakin.. I knew he could keep my secret.. and he would understand too .it would be risky because if the council tried to get ahold of him for a mission and all.. But I knew we could pull it off...

We're going shopping tomorrow for some new civillian clothes and I am pikcing up a copy of Reclamation and Cycle of time for Godfrey.. He still doesn't know who the author is.. and I'll tell him, but in my way.


I'll have Cin keep Odi and the pups while I'm gone. The fighter is small and it only fits us and Lisette. The 2 for Mon Mothma and Bail would go to them later this week . .. Nothing worries me right now, and that's unusal.. espically for me.
Til Later* giggles*
Pho

13 comments:

Godfrey Zebulon said...

* cuddles her * oh Pho you'll see, it'll all work out

Phobia said...

Love you.. always.. The proposal is one matter, getting off planet is another.

padawanbeldapinik said...

Hello there my Master, Congradulations... I know you both will be very happy together. I am so happy for you both.

Phobia said...

Thank you Belda.. You're on of the few who owuld understand and be happy I'm afraid, and that means the world to me.*hugs*

Godfrey Zebulon said...

Thank you Belda.. I know this is a big change for you. And Pho is right.. you're on of the few who would actually be happy for us. Perhaps sometime we can arrange a trip to Corellia

Skywalker said...

I tackled an succbi once. Funny, it remeinded me of the Jedi Counsel.

Unknown said...

Ankain, that was bad, very bad.
Ignore him, Pho.

Darth Vader said...

If you only knew what the future had in store for you...

Phobia said...

Anakin.. do you have any idea what a succbui is? I doubt it.. think about the girls down in the blue rose bar.. one hanging on your arm looking like someone you know* gives him significant look* all the time, completly devoted to you alone.. .. incubi are the oppisite they take what they want from a woman.. sucubi are devotd to a man utterly.

Godfrey Zebulon said...

The future is always in motion Vader. But you ought to enlighten us, seeing as how your a lord of the sith and all, so much mroe powerful than any of us.. *rolls eyes*

Master Obi-Wan said...

At last you are happy and that is good.

Master Adana said...

You can make it happen, Pho. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Go away Vader with your doomsday prognosis.

Phobia said...

Thank you both.. Happiness is where the heart is.. even if it lies down a diffrent path. But my place is here with everyone.*hugs*