Monday, August 13, 2007

Lines on my face, blood on my hands

I love my ships and speeders. The faster the better.

Currently I was in my refurbished ship from the old days. The Black Hawk hovering over Coruscant.

My plan was clear in my mind. The first killing would be close, very close.

I pulled up the cloaking device and slipped past air traffic control around the upper atmosphere. I landed close to the temple and pushed open the hatch. I saw her in the gardens. She was nursing a sore head after Phobia had slammed her into the wall. I knew those bruises all too well.

I walked up to her, a smile on my lips but not in my eyes. " Hello Samantha"
Her head snapped up" How do you know me?"

" Oh I saw the little fight in the hallway. I want to help you teach that whelp a lesson. Your jealous of her aren't you?"

I saw the light in her eyes. Corrupt greedy woman. It would be her downfall. She nodded" Good follow me"

I began to walk away, towards a nearby back alley. It would suffice. If she resisted I could always place her under mind control. One of my specalties. She followed at a quick pace, zealous for knoweledge.

I stopped and my hand reached for my blade. " So you want to know how to teach little Phobia a lesson?"

" Yes, I want what she has. The blood scum. She doesn't deserve what she has!"

" You failed"

"what?"

"Allready you have proven you are more stupid than she is. Lesson number one"

The red blade shot up, taking her head . It rolled to the ground, her eyes open in shock.

" Never trust a stranger"

I flipped off the blade and tucked it back on my belt. I retrieved her lightsaber from her body. Then I took her outer robes and tunics, leaving her in a pair of shorts and a shirt. For the next part of my plan to work I needed her Jedi robes.

I found a box and placed my suprise in it. After charming it to say what I wished, I hurried to the temple keeping my force signature down. If I wasn't careful Phobia or Godfrey could spot me from a mile off.

I knocked on her door and then dropped from the window across from her door into the gardens. From there I crept around the outer edges, avoiding the stupid politicians though my blade itched to cut down Godfrey who was sitting with them, talking to Bail Organa. Not now. I would have time enough for that later. For now I needed to get off planet and quickly. I had buisnesson Yavin.

I needed the power crystal and the couplers. Then I had to return to Rattak and do away with that fool Kipling, the so called Jedi assisian. there I could begin work on the greatest creation of the sith, and the bane of the Jedi.

The Gryphon Cannon. Then I would do away with these foolhardy " apostles" and plunge the galaxy into eternal night.

TBC

13 comments:

padawanbeldapinik said...

Bad Catia, very bad... You should have not done that...

Catia Ravenstone said...

Do I look like I care? No.She was stupid and she had it comming. One less I will have to kill when I get rid of you all.. God I can't wait til that day.. * smirks evily*

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Oh that's just so evil!

Catia Ravenstone said...

That's my calling card Jon.. and being evil is fun, you should try it sometime.

Unknown said...

So we see, cat.

Skywalker said...

*glares*

Phobia said...

I'm not even gonna start.. I'd probably be worse than Anakin with a bantha up his rear end.

Flik Sivrak said...

You don't scare me, Catia...I've encountered more dangerous things in Kashyyyk's shadow forest, than you...

You will fail.

Catia Ravenstone said...

*snort*and none of you frighten me you little mutt. You think you can take me, come on and try. I'll be waiting.

Flik Sivrak said...

*growls* You should never challenge a wolf unless you mean it, Catia...Just name the place.

Tash199 said...

I'm just gonna shut up now

Catia Ravenstone said...

*smirks* I do mean it.. one less Jedi, one less pathetic idiot I have to deal with. Since I'm feeling generous I'll let you pick the time and place.. doesn't bother me a snip.

*glares* yes that'd be best mis soap opera girl. Unless you want to move up in my offing list.

Spider-man said...

I admit, the head in the box was... evil, but I don't understand why her exit out of a window doesn't get mocked?!