Sunday, December 03, 2006

Good Karma.. I love it..

So the next afternoon after my knighting and where do I find myself? Down in the tech area tinkering with god knew only what.. I tend to do this from time to time. I end up creating something highly irregular without even thinking about it. usually it's soemthing like a new driod for the younglings or whatever. but today, it was something new, exciting, diffrent..I could pratically feel the energy crackling through my fingers as I worked..

I don't know if I am the only one who feels this way when I work with tools. Maybe Anakin does too, I have never asked to be honest. When I work my focus narrows to what I am working on nothing more. So it's no suprise one of the younglings had managed to sneak into the tech lab and when I looked up , she was sitting on a stool watching me work.

I blinked once, then twice.. The girl was pratically a spitting image of me when I was small . I set down the hilt of .. something. I could tell it was no ordinary lightsaber. I went over and knelt down by the stool " What's your name sweetie?" I asked her.. She didn't have a padawan braid, so my guess was she wasn't more than 5 or so.. " I'm Mara.. Whats you dowin?" she asked pointing to the hilt I had left sitting on the table. I tilted my head to one side to look at her then replied" Really .. I don't know.. I build things like this here.. I don't know what this is going to become yet"

She crawled down off of the stool and went to the table and picked up the hilt before I could stop her. I was about to yank it out of her hand with the force whenever she said " It's gonnwa be a whip" My jaw dropped and I was about to say something whenever Master Draling came into the lab and shook his head seeing Mara" There you are!' he exclaimed scooping Mara up . " You've worried Master Caspian sick! You know not to wander off "


Once they had left I went back to my work. About maybe an hour later it was finished. Just like Mara said it was a whip . A lightsaber whip.. Huh who'da thought humm? I did some cleaning up and then headed to the training room. Thankfully no one was around . Once the whip was activated,I had to admit it was a thing of beauty. It didn't have just one tendril, it had 3. 2 blue and one green. It pratically hummed in my hands. I made a few expermintal passes with it and found out it fit me perfectly.

I was so absorbed with what I was doing I didn't hear the training door open. I turned just as Yusuke came in , a training saber in his hands. Without speaking we were moving in a mock battle. The snap and hiss ofthe tendrils of the whip longside the green saber blade was all I heard as we moved about the training room. The grin on Yusuke's face told me we were being watched. I didn't care much . We kept moving seemlessly, each of us reading the other's moves. Seemless.. We were moving positively seemlessly all over the training room. I guess you could call it battle poetry.


I didn't even need my saber whenever I disarmed Yusuke with a flick of my wrist and had the training saber at his throat and kicked his feet from under him. He nodded in surrender and grinned up at me with a laugh" you're stronger than I remember sis" he said as I helped him to his feet . " By the way.. congratulations on your knighthood. We wanted to be there, but Obi Wan was insistent we wern't present. He wanted it to be a suprise. "
I had to say I was plesently suprised.

I turned to find out we were surrounded by a crowd of younglings and the temple swordmaster Cin Draling. He was beaming from ear to ear . He pulled Yusuke and I aside and asked us if we could do a demonstration later that afternon for his sparring class. I agreed immeditly giving Yusuke a look that spelled death with sharp pointy fangs if he didn't agree.

He did and at the moment I am walking on clouds. It is an honor to be asked to put on a demonstration for Master Draling and I told Yusuke as such. He said he was going to go talk to Hiei and see if he will sit in on the class as well. This should prove to be an intresting afternoon. I can see it a 4 way fight between us.. Something the temple will never forget . I just have to remind them that no spirit energy allowed unless it is to form weapons.

I'm pratically bouncing on my heels as I am going to get prepared for this afternoon then lunch. I can't believe it.. First I get knighted then this??? So far I am on a up spiral , and I want to keep it that way.

Oh I found a note under my door and a flyer thing for a photoshoot.. I will take a better look at that later.
Chow
Phobia

8 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're certainly very busy, Phobia!

Phobia said...

*grins* yup you bet.. that's a Jedi's life for you.. but I guess if I wern't busy I don't know what I would do with myself.. it helps to keep preoccupied now a days anyway.. takes my mind off of less.. favroable times shall we say?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Blogger hates me.
Sorry sis for the late reply.
You are having a good week.

Skywalker said...

Glad someone is...

Phobia said...

Blogger hates everyone.. believe me. Definitly seems that I am.. And Anakin.. don't worry.. your week will make a big upturn soon..It's right around the corner.. okay I sound like I am a little nuts..

Lysandra said...

oh pho, just let him whine. he was born to whine, not to save the galaxy *rolls eyes* blogger doesn't seem to hate me that badly. Maybe the servers here aren't that badly off

Tash199 said...

u gotta luv younglings theres one named Liam and he luvs me so much I took him to the movies day after I got married *smirks* weird or what?