Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas party woes

Well believe it or not I made it whole to the night of the party.. how? That part I don't know.. Point was I was at the party and there where whispers and various people pointing to me and whispering .. I shook it off and headed to the punch table..


I saw some sort of row between Padme and Anakin but wansn't paying much attention as my eyes locked on a certain someone across the room. I don't know what it was but the next thing I knew I was being whirled across the floor and a whisper in my ear of " spiked punch"

A very agreeable shiver went up my spine.. I didn't know what I was doing.. It was like I was watching myself . Everything else i knew that told me this was wrong went out the window and it was like as though I was moving on a programmed set of movements.


Just as I was about to betray the one secret I fought so long to keep, lights blared and the song " Rage Against the machiene " . Suddenly I was out on the dance floor alone.


" Catia what is going on with me?" I asked, my body feeling like it was on fire
I got no answer, which scared me.


I headed over for a second drink and it only took about 2 minutes and the same warm feeling returned through my limbs.. i had pratically no control over my body and as I moved closer and closer.

The feeling grew more and more intense until I was sure I would burn up like a piece of paper in the fire.
Whenever I found myself next to him again there were tears squcking from the corners of my eyes and I swore I would kill whoever had spiked that punch.. espically if it was Anakin. all I could manage to make myself say was" Spiked punch.. forgive me.. please" before I had pinned him against the wall ,kissing him like a woman starved for food.

Oh force.. if I must die.. let me die now while I was happy.. The feeling grew and grew until I swas sure I would die from it.. then mercifully.. Oh force mercifully I only saw blackness.. The last thing I remember seeing was a pair of sea green eyes.


When I woke .. I was in the hospital wing, still in my dress, thank god. Voices were comming from behind the closed door next to me. I distinctly heard anakin among them. and did I hear... Gar Gar? Stars I was going to kill someone at any moment...

As the door opened and Obi Wan looked over at me, I buried my head in the pillow and cried my eyes out.. Everything had come back in one, very painful bright rush and I could not bear to look at him .
I heard Anakin as well and one look told me all I needed to know.. He had done it. He had to have.... .

" Don't you even come near me Anakin!" I screamed at him. I'm sure if I could've seen a miror I looked horrible. For a small moment I was caught between lunging for his throat and choking thevery life out of him and jusr running out of there as fast as I could.


I chose the latter.


I force ran out of the hospital ward,clear back to my room . I wanted to die.. to let myself be swallowed up and die utterly.. If Anakin had not spiked the punch, my secret.. the one thing I fought above all to protect.. would not be in such danger. My heart felt like it wanted to be ripped out and stomped on..


I briefly wondered what he must think of me.. Probably thought I was nuts, overreacting or having some allergic reaction to whatever that weasel spiked it with. .. I glanced around my room ,my eyes falling on each of my things in turn..
I considered running from the temple, but that wouldn't do either.. it would just make things worse..


Then my gaze fell on Catia's trunk..
"yes Phobia.. an escape.. that chest can make it so this never happened.. and do a good deed too .. "


I lifted the chest lid open and in it. .was a portal.. A swirling white portal.. all I would have to dowas step through and.. poof.. I knew how portals worked.. but then again I could always go back to the Rekai for a year..


Then I would be free. .but then again.. Kurama and Yusuke would have my head for running then expecting them to protect me.. no this was best..
A quick change of clothes and I headed back looking into the chest.. I would only stay for a few hours.. somehwere where I could think.. unimpeeded and without distraction..

Somehwere I wouldn't have a chur'ell freind trying to wreck my life or a dissapointed Jedi Master.. I briefly wondered what MY master would think of this. She'd probably be ashamed of me too I figure.. .

"Catia.. where does the portal end up?"
"nowhere and everywhere whereever it deems you need to go the most"
Nodding I scribbled a note so no one would worry
Went portal hopping, I'll be back as soon as I can
Phobia

I made sure ot leave the door unlocked.. in case someone would be looking for me.. Which I doubted highly

I stepped into the milky whiteness and all of a sudden it felt like I was on a water slide.. I was going down.. down down.. the next thing I knew I was looking at the outside of the temple before I blacked out

Chow for the moment..
Pho

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ACK never fails. You need to ping with blog rolling, your not showing up new, sis.

Gar-Gar The Cat said...

hmmm purr. heehee.

Phobia said...

Grr.. I have no idea how to ping with blogrolling.. and yes.. * sighs* never freakin fails..when I get my hands on a certain ego driven "chosen one" he might be rejoining the force..

Tash199 said...

had fun at the parT with ya