Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The thrills and joys of bacta tanks

I finally touched down on Coruscant late yesterday afternoon and the moment I had arrived Mace and about 3 other council members rushed out to my X wing and started yelling at me.. Well sheesh.. don't everything thank me at once!

Finally the healers came and took me to the infirmiry.. I had thrid degree burns over 20 percent of me I think they said.. Bacta tank for a week straight.. ..I had to tell them before they injected me..

" Tell Master Kenobi that as soon as I'm out of here I need to see him it's urgent.."

In the process of my little jont to Jabiim ,I had picked up crucial plans as to the REAL REAL reason why Kriss had been kidnapped. No not just for whatever the hell they said.. Here's the bottom line

Sidious and Dooku built a macheine that would affect all light side force sensatives males.. or females.. it depended.. The catch they needed a force sensative human to power the damn thing.. And it could possibly kill them. It hadn't been online yet.. they couldn't get anyone..

What did it do? Well let's just say those men who didnt' work right anymore and were force sensatives would work like whenever they had been a teen. Same with women.. If a male was strapped into the pod.. it would affect females only.. If they managed to get a man and a woman.. it would not be good is all I will say

So before they hit me with the Valium I handed them a holomap as to the plans.. " Get this to Obi Wan.. quickly.. " then I was out.. like a light

I woke the first time I think around midnight.. some of my skin had healed , and the healers were all asleep.. Oh shit the next dose of Valium wasn't set to kick in til 5th chime... I could feel my blood pounding in my ears and suddenly I could barely breathe.I pounded on the glass and screamed as loud as I could with the breathing tube in my mouth until biissfully Dolie came in and hit the button for the emergency knock out dose she kept for me just in case.. thank the force for that woman....

So you see why I hate bacta tanks.. god I swear I'm going to kill Dooku the next time I see him.. darkside or no

Deimos out ( literally)

4 comments:

Skywalker said...

So now your the BBQ. At least you look better now. *snerk*
grrrrr Dooku!

Master Obi-Wan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Master Obi-Wan said...

We must talk about what you discovered. Soon. This not good.

Unknown said...

They wanted to use me as a battery????? Not cool. Oh, wait. Would I get to doing all the controling or just the be the juice? Cause if I can do the contorling...
Oh that was a sithy thought!