Monday, August 28, 2006

Passing on information and the road to recovery

Well I'm finally up and about and have met with Master Obi Wan about Dooku and Sidious' plans about the macheine. I was none too pleased myself whenever the council chose to leave me out of this entirely but it cannot be helped. For the moment I will try to avoid getting force fried again and help Anakin keep his cool as well as stay away from the chancelor. If he should discover my injuries.. It will not take much to figure out what happened and then everything will go to Mustfar and back.

Right now I am stiff as a tree branch and Dolie has me in the med wing going through physical therapy. The shot fried most of my muscles and a lot of my skin as well. I have healed well but still I believe it was only the will of the force I am alive..

"Move your legs dearie" she says to me as I am standing on one of those plank like things with the two rails one on each side.

" I'm trying "I tell her" But I can barely move"

All of a sudden I see the laughing face of Dooku in front of me and it is like a lightning bolt shot through my limbs. i was able to move and move a heck of a lot faster than I had before the accident. I gripped at the rails and they were crushed underneath my palms. is this the darkside? No.. It is me, but something in me has awoken... I do not know what.

The next thing I know Dolie is backing away from me, her grey eyes wide in fright. I reach out to her with a smile.She backs up even further " S s-tay away from me!" she cries, curling into a ball.

There is nothing more I can do so I call her assistant Marie and leave the med wing, dazed and very confused. I head to my quaters, only pausing to nod at those whom I pass by not speaking a word to a soul

I am pretty sure someone will speak to me about my lack of speech later on.. but for now.. I have other things to do.. Like trace where Sidious and Dooku are hiding.. I put a tracer on dooku that would automatically hook on to Sidious' force signature. the tracer is undectable and won't be picked up by scanners and is smaller than a grain of sand.. a thing of beauty really.

Not really caring about much else I went over to my bed and dropped off into a dreamless sleep, I think I even left the door open a crack for Lisette, my cat, if she should happen to wander in. She is no blimp like Gar Gar and can run rings around him... but is very shy, she will only come out whenever I am home... The last thought of mine was of a cat and a raven.

More Later

Phobia

5 comments:

Erifia Apoc said...

I've found you.

Unknown said...

Glad you feel better. Dooku's image is enough to make any Jedi get up and move.

Skywalker said...

I agree. One of the reasons I get up in the morning.
And don't underestamte Gar-Gar. he might be fat but he can move.

Master Obi-Wan said...

Don't get me started about Gar-Gar. Flying behind Anakin is bad enough without a huge cat on the dashboard.

Phobia said...

I know that.. But Lisette can outrun him easy.. she's like a mini greyhound... You get stuck wiht Gar Gar Obi Wan? * dies laughing* forigve me but sometime we'll have to remedy that. And the next time his litterbox doesn't get cleaned out.. Skywalker's pants might be very scratchy.