Monday, August 21, 2006

Tagged by a jedi

Okay since I have time and a half to spare in a bacta tank... I was tagged by Kriss.. evviilll.....

1. Grab the nearest book.

*rumamges through stack of mess*

" How to tease a jedi" ... Anakin gave this as a gag gift I swear!

2. Open the book to page 123.

*flips through pages*

Chapter is called The ties that bind.. oh I am so gonna kill Skywalker

3. Find the fifth sentence.

Have it.. *blushes like a nut*

4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.

By cutting off sight and sound from your victim, you send their blood pounding harder. With proper stimulis your jedi will be at your mercy. Listen to his/her moans and pleas for release to drive you on in your quest.

5. Don't you dare dig for that "cool" or "intellectual" book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.

*looks around* I was just going to reach for my Lord of the Stars series.. sheesh

6. Tag three people.

hmm..*evil grin* Anakin, Obi Wan and Master Yoda..

(Oh and on a side note I think anakin gave me that book so I'd end up with MAster Kenobi.. what was he thinking? I found a picture of Obi Wan wiht his private comn number in the back.. I ask you.. Is Anakin cupid? I think Not!)



4 comments:

Skywalker said...

Excuse me? I did not! I would never do such a thing!
Ok, I did. *evil laugh* He needs girl!

Master Obi-Wan said...

He did WHAT? Skywalker!

Unknown said...

*tears* Oh, my! HAHAHA! I won't even metion the gag gift he got me once. *grins*

Phobia said...

Oh yes he would.. am currently plotting my revenge as I type this.. all I have to say it has to do with a chicken suit and a LOT of pink.. lol.. BTW Jaba welcome to my demented corner of the world!^_^