Sunday, July 30, 2006

A brief interlude

As I struggle through this fucking god awuful swamp I thought it would be a good time to tell all of you how I came to be a jedi padawan.

10 years ago I was homeless on the streets of Coruscant with two suits of clothes to my name , a small com unit I had stolen whenever I was 3. I stole to survive and had managed to become the best known bandit on the streets. Well I was only 5 whenever some of those stupid goons from Offworld decided they needed child laborers. In this case having such a reputation on the streets sucks big time ne?

Well here I was backed into a small corner with six or seven big hulking men surrounding me on all sides. I was claustrphobic because of being stuck in a drain pipe when I was two but I was managing barely. So here I am backed into this tiny corner my heart in my throat scared out of my mind. Then I don't know what it was, and still don't but something inside of me snapped.

The next thing I knew I had blood covering half of my body and all seven of the guys were dead. I didn't know what to think or do. I was brought to the temple and questioned by the council. They had put me on probation for two years and then I was apprenticed to Paradox. I still think the council watches me closely. I remember Mace saying something about me being still close to the dark side. I didn't buy it for a moment.

I sitll have nightmares about that night. I've been able to control the screams since then. Whenever I had just come to the temple I would wake up screaming and crying and one of the masters would usually sit with me until I fell back asleep.I remember the last night I woke up screaming, apparently It was Qui Gon who sat with me until I fell back asleep. He even tucked me back into bed. The next day he and Obi Wan had been sent off to Naboo. I never got a chance to thank him.. I remember crying on Paradox's shoulder for hours after the funeral.

Now that you know my gruesome past as to how I came to be at the temple, I 'll bring you back to the present.

I have a feeling that if Mace were here he'd be bitching about his robes being dirty. He's such a diva.. It's slow going here , this mud is so freaking thick! I hear a screech of a bird overhead and I think I'd better get moving before it decides it wants a meal.

More later
Phobia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We all have stories like this. I'm glad you were found. Now if we can all advoid Vader here, we'll be ok. *winks*

Skywalker said...

We all have a darkside. At least yours doesn't follow you around...

Phobia said...

Yup good thing my darkside decided not to tag along, well not in that sense anyway.. Ravenstoen has been quiet for a whiile.. dunno whenever she will rise again.. oh and vader? No chance.. I ould like to keep my head on my shoulders thanks.. lmao